Who will drive the #6?

AuzGrams

Team Owner
I could see Ragan being in the 6, not because he has upside or deserves it, but he's already ran the 500 & is eligible for the playoffs (my guess is sponsors like that) if he got a lucky plate win.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Gotta get Bob's tout in here. I don't think any of us mentioned Crafton, but he has raced in cup.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
Can someone tell Bob that unless the 6 team decides to randomly shut down and sell their charter, why would he only "expect" them to show up.

Brentford

Team Owner
My choice which is solely based on who I would like to see in the car would be McMurray, followed closely by Edward's. Neither will happen, but based off of who has ties to Roush, those would be my two choices.

Old 97

Team Owner
I like the Allmendinger idea but I'd bet on Cindric or Briscoe getting the ride. You could even convince me on Menard
Seriously???
You think Penske is just going to loan out Cindric?
Kenseth has a much better chance than that!

AuzGrams

Team Owner
I recall Austin Dillon driving an SHR car before he went full time so papaw can make things happen if Cindric and Roush is a good stop gap fit

Old 97

Team Owner
Richard Childress is Austin and Ty Dillon's grandfather, aka Pop-Pop and Grampy.
Right on.
Everyone knows Pop pop.
I didn’t think he was talking about him because I have no idea how the hell Richard Childress fits into this equation.

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.
Right on.
Everyone knows Pop pop.
I didn’t think he was talking about him because I have no idea how the hell Richard Childress fits into this equation.
It’s a comparison, that if Childress can stand to loan out Austin, Penske might consider loaning Cindric.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Seriously???
You think Penske is just going to loan out Cindric?
Kenseth has a much better chance than that!
Yes. They both race for Ford, I would think something could be worked out there. Matt Kenseth is not walking through that door

RacerrecaR

Orange cone
What is the sponsorship situation for the #6? Just had a thought that no Newman in the car could affect whether or not the sponsor(s) stay

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Timmy Hill has really proven lately that he deserves an opportunity.
Yep. Finished 3rd in the Xfinity race where he ran up front up day. Ran well in the 500 only to be caught up in someone else’s wreck. Finished like 6th of 7th at Bristol in a Carl Long car last year, and a top 5 in his own equipment at Martinsville last year in the trucks. Due can has running good recently

Top Bottom