Why doesn't NASCAR....?

I agree all the blame can't be on Brian. But his actions didn't seem to show a strong commitment to NASCAR. I don't think the two others told Brian to stay away from the track. Nor did they tell him to awkwardly hand off a trophy to the series champion?
Your right, being the spoiled obnoxious son he was allowed him those indiscretions.

IDK what is going on within the fandom of Nascar but it is different than stick and ball. A lot of fans complain about all aspects of the series which doesn’t happen to nearly the same degree within the sports world.

Nascar fans complain that it is too hot or cold to attend races but weather has no impact in the sports world.

Nascar fans complain if a driver doesn’t speak his mind yet complain if he does. A non issue in the sports world.

You have less than 50 people posting on here and maybe 50% of them are negative on a constant basis. With millions of people watching Nascar, how can you say what fans want or don't want?

You have less than 50 people posting on here and maybe 50% of them are negative on a constant basis. With millions of people watching Nascar, how can you say what fans want or don't want?

Any Nascar forum I have looked in on over the last 15 years or so have had a bunch of unhappy fans. I agree that you can’t determine something categorically based on small forums.

Any Nascar forum I have looked in on over the last 15 years or so have had a bunch of unhappy fans. I agree that you can’t determine something categorically based on small forums.
Well you and I have been together on a few forums and I never believed 1/2 of them. :p

Back
Top Bottom