Will Gibbs win half the races in 2020?

that is nonsense IMO. I have been watching rain races for many years and unless it is a monsoon with no let up on the radar, they don't call it quick

It was a monsoon with lightning that's why they ended up calling it.

The competition will tighten up a bit more, and the wins will be distributed around a little more equally among the top organizations, with perhaps a win or two going to the fringe outsiders like Roush Racing and Wood Brothers.

I disagree. How many people watch BB only to find the teams are cheating with special cameras to learn the next pitch? Every sport has it's dark side.

This, right here....and I am truly confused by a somewhat immoral world that demands morality in its sports. I cannot figure that out. It is only a big deal and negative for the sport if you demand 100% rule compliance, and want to tear the thing down when you don't find it. I really, really don't get this. They should have left baseball alone. They will figure out that the Fabian Way is the right way.

Thin foil nation schill

iu

One more time. I'm not discussing whether NASCAR manipulates the sport. I'm asking why those who think so continue to give it attention?

Apparently I didn't make myself clear (again). I'm not talking about cheating on the part of the participants. That doesn't surprise me. It's the accusations the sanctioning body is biased or rigging the system.

In your example, it would be as if people claimed MLB itself gave only the Astros the gear to cheat with, with the intention of giving them an advantage over their opponents.
too many ostriches on this forum.

I should have asked for clarification....by Gibbs are you including LFR?

The competition will tighten up a bit more, and the wins will be distributed around a little more equally among the top organizations, with perhaps a win or two going to the fringe outsiders like Roush Racing and Wood Brothers.
Yeah this is how I feel as well. I think it's going to be a very competitive season

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom