Will NASCAR use VHT at Indy?

The sing or chant or something. I think most of them are drunk on their asses what little I have seen.

Scrap Indy. I was told Nascar went there because that series was broke and they wanted Nascar to bring back fans. Nascar can't get it's own fans now so why promote a privately owned track?
Now is the time to cancel Indy and add a road course race.
The Brickyard 400 was a thing before the other third-generation wunderkind got around to enhancing American open wheel racing.

I can't wait for the chart that tells us about debris caution numbers with and without the stick um

I avoid soccer like the plague
Some friendly soccer fans bring chairs and set a few fires and for the after game tailgate.

hqdefault.jpg
o-SOCCER-GAME-facebook.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-19_7-54-4.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-19_7-54-4.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 129
The more I think about this, the more I think NASCAR has this all wrong. If I remember correctly, a few years back @ The Glen, oil got onto the track in the late stages of the event. (pun intended) It produced one of the best finishes seen by fans there, with the exception of the Rowdy contingent. Maybe they need to make the whole track harder to drive rather than easier. Okay, maybe not.

The more I think about this, the more I think NASCAR has this all wrong. If I remember correctly, a few years back @ The Glen, oil got onto the track in the late stages of the event. (pun intended) It produced one of the best finishes seen by fans there, with the exception of the Rowdy contingent. Maybe they need to make the whole track harder to drive rather than easier. Okay, maybe not.
Alternate each groove. One groove will have VHT, the other will have 10W-30.

Back
Top Bottom