World of Outlaws 2020

Larson is on fire with four wins and a second in his last five races between WoO and ASCoC. He found a different line and was diamonding the corner in 1 and 2 to drive around Schatz and win easily.

Rough night for Schuchart, who had to take a provisional to make the field. Sweet also was just so-so, and now leads the points by only 8 over Schatz.

The All Stars race is about to start again after two wrecks on the first lap and long delays.

What's the all stars race on?

It's only $12.50 per month if you pay the $150 for the year upfront. It's $30 monthly. I was paying $30 per month last year, then went to cancel during the off-season, and they offered me a year for $120, which I took.

This year they have the All Stars, USAC, Eldora, some big block modified races, and a couple other weekly tracks.

It's only $12.50 per month if you pay the $150 for the year upfront. It's $30 monthly. I was paying $30 per month last year, then went to cancel during the off-season, and they offered me a year for $120, which I took.

This year they have the All Stars, USAC, Eldora, some big block modified races, and a couple other weekly tracks.

Damn so many damn apps. They do replays too right in case you miss a race?

Larson wins again after early leader Daryn Pittman caught a terrible break and was wrecked trying to lap David Gravel. Sweet second, Schuchart third.

Carson Macedo is also running very strong lately, seems to be benefitting from having Larson there in the 57.

Excellent races to be at, especially if youre a KL fan, as I am. Paul and Kyle are clicking on all cylinders right now. They used the same left rear both nights. Pauls a genius, and with Kyle at the wheel, this team is lethal. Kyles headed to Indiana to race midgets for Boat, Paul and the crew are flying home for a week, before that hit Pa for a series of races.

Excellent races to be at, especially if youre a KL fan, as I am. Paul and Kyle are clicking on all cylinders right now. They used the same left rear both nights. Pauls a genius, and with Kyle at the wheel, this team is lethal. Kyles headed to Indiana to race midgets for Boat, Paul and the crew are flying home for a week, before that hit Pa for a series of races.
When KL is in a dirt car you know it is going to be and exciting race. I think he is racing more now then when he was in NASCAR and that is good because that is what he loves to do. I'm happy to see he has turned his life around for the better and I can't wait until he races in California this year. :partytime

It looks like Larson is not eligible this year for a championship in the woo series.

That's interesting, but I am more interested in how he does in the series and probably so are a lot of other fans. He has to be drawing in more fans in WoO.

Biggest thing holding Kyle Larson back from full time racing in a series is that his car owner / crew chief is not ready to be on the road full time. This caught him/them off guard . He was never looking to run for a WoO championship this year, especially with Macedo in the KLR2. What I can tell you, is that he is extremely happy right now running up and down the road with his beautiful family racing whatever ,wherever . He's midget racing tonight in Indiana .

Biggest thing holding Kyle Larson back from full time racing in a series is that his car owner / crew chief is not ready to be on the road full time. This caught him/them off guard . He was never looking to run for a WoO championship this year, especially with Macedo in the KLR2. What I can tell you, is that he is extremely happy right now running up and down the road with his beautiful family racing whatever ,wherever . He's midget racing tonight in Indiana .
I sure wish I was there. I had a blast last year. :D

Major upset at TSS Haubstadt with non-winger Carson Short taking the win, ahead of Sheldon Haudenschild and David Gravel.

Highlights from last night. This is absolutely one of the best tracks they go to, it is totally unique.

FYI World of Outlaws is live tonight on CBS Sports Network, for the five people who have heard of that network, tonight at 9pm Eastern.

Now if we could just get them to put the Knoxville Nationals Saturday main event on CBS network.

CBSSN missed the final restart/Macedo’s pass for the lead. They did a good job timing the cut from commercial the first two times but missed on that one. Can’t expect perfection the first time around though. WoO made the most of their TV time as far as the show is concerned.

CBSSN missed the final restart/Macedo’s pass for the lead. They did a good job timing the cut from commercial the first two times but missed on that one. Can’t expect perfection the first time around though. WoO made the most of their TV time as far as the show is concerned.

I had both the Dirtvision feed and the CBSSN broadcast playing and noticed that. Online missed nothing. On TV it looked like they had a frozen still shot, then had to cut to commercial, and rejoined after missing about 3-4 laps and the lead change on the restart. Unfortunate, and hopefully the kinks get ironed out for the next broadcast in two weeks.

Overall the coverage and commentary were quite good, with legend Brad Doty being a major asset. The race itself was entertaining and quick.

Won by 64/1000 of a second
World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Cars Tri-State Speedway, June 20, 2020 | HIGHLIGHTS

Last night's winner Carson Short went from 19th to 6th tonight as well.

Two main events tomorrow after rain struck in the middle of tonight's program.

crazy i was watching,went outside,came back,screen was frozen.at least but something saying rain out.i messed with it for a hour and gave up.start time for tonite ?
thanks brad

crazy i was watching,went outside,came back,screen was frozen.at least but something saying rain out.i messed with it for a hour and gave up.start time for tonite ?
thanks brad
sorry i see the time 4.30 in ca.

There were some odd developments yesterday regarding a dispute over the weekend's format for the Jackson Nationals. It is complicated, and I could go into all of the details. But to keep it short, the track came up with their own format for the event involving heat race lineup inversions. The way they are doing it, it essentially encourages sandbagging in time trials to get a better starting spot.

Some WoO drivers objected when they arrived at the track yesterday. The series declared that the races would run under the standard WoO format to keep everyone on board. Later the track promoter objected, and they reverted back to the track's chosen format. As a result, WoO is only awarding showup points to all drivers for the entire weekend. That means all drivers are receiving the same amount of championship points regardless of finish.

Strange times.

Back
Top Bottom