World of Outlaws 2021

Is Marks considered Posse again? I suppose so, since he's off the tours for now. Really spends as much time running outside of PA though than in it. Definitely fodder for the rivalry though :D. Good race, glad to see him having success after the rough start to the season.

Nearly an epic upset tonight as local boy Paulie Colagiovanni (I've never heard of him, have you?) passes Brad Sweet for second and nearly passes Aaron Reutzel for the lead, but instead settles for an incredible second place run. Kraig Kinser finishes third for a very unusual Outlaws podium.

Nearly an epic upset tonight as local boy Paulie Colagiovanni (I've never heard of him, have you?) passes Brad Sweet for second and nearly passes Aaron Reutzel for the lead, but instead settles for an incredible second place run. Kraig Kinser finishes third for a very unusual Outlaws podium.

World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Cars Ransomville Speedway, July 30, 2021 | HIGHLIGHTS​

I've heard the name he may have come down into PA at some point

Sheldon blows another win with two laps to go while running away with it. McFadden was racing hard while being lapped, but Haudenschild just ran over him and took himself out. David Gravel is the beneficiary and wins, with Sweet second and Schatz third.

Last edited:
Sheldon blows another win with two laps to go while running away with it. McFadden was racing hard while being lapped, but Haudenschild just ran over him and took himself out. David Gravel is the beneficiary and wins, with Sweet second and Schatz third.
At least the kid puts on a show. Always fun to watch just like his Dad. Surprised someone hasn't come up with a good moniker for him.

Well this explains Danny Deitrichs tweet

Well I'm glad that McFadden will now be the Rookie of the Year. He has considerably outscored Reutzel since he got into the country anyway.

Well I'm glad that McFadden will now be the Rookie of the Year. He has considerably outscored Reutzel since he got into the country anyway.
Yeah this more then erases the races he missed since he got some points for it. This will throw him out of the top 10 in points I'd think.

I wonder if the Roth / A-Aron relationship survives this. He is a talented driver and had outperformed Pittman's numbers from last year. However, they're surely going to put someone else in the car for the Nationals and rest of the month. Guess it will depend on how well that goes.

I wonder if the Roth / A-Aron relationship survives this. He is a talented driver and had outperformed Pittman's numbers from last year. However, they're surely going to put someone else in the car for the Nationals and rest of the month. Guess it will depend on how well that goes.
Yeah I wonder too relationships have crumbled from less

Roth must of had a heads up before the announcement PPM already stepping in

According to reporter Jeremy Elliott, Reutzel was caught with the chassis at Knoxville in June, and was told at that time to not use it. I'm guessing the painting it black and moving the inspection sticker happened following that.

This took a lot of gall. Rodney Childers would be proud.

Well this explains Danny Deitrichs tweet

Would be interested in hearing Reutzel's response. Maybe it's possible they accidentally painted and use the wrong frame through an administrative error? Crazy things similar to that even happen in Cup racing.

Would be interested in hearing Reutzel's response. Maybe it's possible they accidentally painted and use the wrong frame through an administrative error? Crazy things similar to that even happen in Cup racing.

They moved a WoO inspection sticker from an approved chassis to the one that had been disallowed.

Yeah doesn't sound like it. Plus an Outlaw team isn't a Cup team there is no administration

And a colossal dumbass to boot.

Where’s his car owner in all this?

Where’s his car owner in all this?

Reutzel brought his crew chief over and they were apparently running the operation for all intents and purposes. The Roths are definitely distancing themselves post haste.

They moved a WoO inspection sticker from an approved chassis to the one that had been disallowed.

Yep, I get it, was just joking. It would be interesting to know the entire story of who knew and if they supported what was being done. Honestly in the heat of the moment to get a car race ready, for whatever reason, I can understand that something like this could happen. I am not condoning it, just wondering if as Paul Harvey would say "and now you know the rest of the story."

Honestly in the heat of the moment to get a car race ready, for whatever reason, I can understand that something like this could happen. I am not condoning it, just wondering if as Paul Harvey would say "and now you know the rest of the story."
They probably spent 3 "heat of the moment" days assembling the car around an illegal chassis.

Paul Harvey is dead.

Sheldon drives a fine race through traffic to win over Brad Sweet at I-55. David Gravel third, Logan Schuchart fourth, Carson Macedo fifth.

Looked like a torrid race, from what I could see. Unfortunately the DIRTVision coverage of the feature was marred by a "power outage". The vast majority was shown via the rotating drone cam with no audio. When audio returned with three to go, it was still messed up and echoing.

Sheldon drives a fine race through traffic to win over Brad Sweet at I-55. David Gravel third, Logan Schuchart fourth, Carson Macedo fifth.

Looked like a torrid race, from what I could see. Unfortunately the DIRTVision coverage of the feature was marred by a "power outage". The vast majority was shown via the rotating drone cam with no audio. When audio returned with three to go, it was still messed up and echoing.
They cobbled something together, it has no flow though

Sheldon does it again tonight at I-55. Good weekend for him where he was both fast and under control. Seven lead changes in the race, most of them back and forth between Haudenschild and Gravel. McFadden finishes second, Sweet third, Schuchart fourth, Rico fifth.

Sheldon does it again tonight at I-55. Good weekend for him where he was both fast and under control. Seven lead changes in the race, most of them back and forth between Haudenschild and Gravel. McFadden finishes second, Sweet third, Schuchart fourth, Rico fifth.
1628429576881.png

David Gravel picks up where he left off at the 2019 Nationals and this past Sunday at the Capitani Classic, winning the Wednesday qualifying night feature. Gio Scelzi passed a lot of cars to finish second, and Donny Schatz passed more to finish third. Justin Henderson and Justin Peck round out the top five.

The track was very well prepped and racey for the main event. Tomorrow night the other half of the field races on their qualifying night. Glad the Nationals are back.

Back
Top Bottom