Wow!

P

pbunch

Man ol Man I just saw that wreck from yesterday.Harmon was lucky.He got out of that car like he was stepping off a roller coaster ride.Thank the heavans above he wasn't killed.This might be old news to some,But this is the first time I got to see it.

A

abooja

It's the first time I saw it from beginning to end. Michael Waltrip's wreck too. Amazingly horrific. I can't imagine what seeing it live must have been like. I'm sure each and every person at the track thought he was dead. I get the chills just thinking about it.

P

pbunch

I bet it went very silent for a few,And then the fans applauded in complete amazement Abooja.Wow is all I can say.:)

E

eeff

I tried to let everyone knopw they had to see this!

I'm still in awe about the whole thing!

It's great to see him walk away!

P

pbunch

Thanks Eff,I was real busy but did see your post yesterday,was a hell of a wreck for sure.Wow

A

Awesome_Bill

Thank Heavens...I saw the wreck today and couldnt believe what a bad one it was. God was looking out for him Yesterday...

Lap3Forever

Staff member
i saw it to day. and DAMN, he is lucky to walk away. i know this sounds stupid but it is a good thing the car fell a part like it did if not he would have been killed.

A

adjfan4ever

I saw the accident last night on the show and made my non racing other half watch. He was as shocked as I was that he got out alive. Tonight going thru the line up when I saw Harmon's name I knew that he must be a racer. I could never have gotten into another car after that one. Kind of reminds me of the one that Geoffrey Bodine had in the truck and I'm amazed every time I see him drive again.

T

TN-Ward-Fan

I saw the video last night, and it reaffirmed what I thought from the stills. That is amazing. He said on the Busch pre-race that he had a Higher Power watching over him....and he is right.

racer8

Team Owner
WOW is right. I have never seen anything like that.
I read this morning that the gate was either not completly shut or not secured. how could this happen? does anyone know anymore about this?

P

pettyfan4life

I have still be unable to see the wrecks video is there a site with the video on it so I can see it?

E

eeff

I'm sure it will be on tonight in the pre race show
& at least once during the race

Also heard people say ESPN news has it
Fox sport news should too

66mustang

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
i saw it to day. and DAMN, he is lucky to walk away. i know this sounds stupid but it is a good thing the car fell a part like it did if not he would have been killed.

I think you are right about that. He didn't have a abrubt stop.

Top Bottom