Wow!

P

pbunch

Man ol Man I just saw that wreck from yesterday.Harmon was lucky.He got out of that car like he was stepping off a roller coaster ride.Thank the heavans above he wasn't killed.This might be old news to some,But this is the first time I got to see it.

It's the first time I saw it from beginning to end. Michael Waltrip's wreck too. Amazingly horrific. I can't imagine what seeing it live must have been like. I'm sure each and every person at the track thought he was dead. I get the chills just thinking about it.

I bet it went very silent for a few,And then the fans applauded in complete amazement Abooja.Wow is all I can say.:)

I tried to let everyone knopw they had to see this!

I'm still in awe about the whole thing!

It's great to see him walk away!

Thanks Eff,I was real busy but did see your post yesterday,was a hell of a wreck for sure.Wow

Thank Heavens...I saw the wreck today and couldnt believe what a bad one it was. God was looking out for him Yesterday...

i saw it to day. and DAMN, he is lucky to walk away. i know this sounds stupid but it is a good thing the car fell a part like it did if not he would have been killed.

I saw the accident last night on the show and made my non racing other half watch. He was as shocked as I was that he got out alive. Tonight going thru the line up when I saw Harmon's name I knew that he must be a racer. I could never have gotten into another car after that one. Kind of reminds me of the one that Geoffrey Bodine had in the truck and I'm amazed every time I see him drive again.

I saw the video last night, and it reaffirmed what I thought from the stills. That is amazing. He said on the Busch pre-race that he had a Higher Power watching over him....and he is right.

WOW is right. I have never seen anything like that.
I read this morning that the gate was either not completly shut or not secured. how could this happen? does anyone know anymore about this?

I have still be unable to see the wrecks video is there a site with the video on it so I can see it?

I'm sure it will be on tonight in the pre race show
& at least once during the race

Also heard people say ESPN news has it
Fox sport news should too

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
i saw it to day. and DAMN, he is lucky to walk away. i know this sounds stupid but it is a good thing the car fell a part like it did if not he would have been killed.

I think you are right about that. He didn't have a abrubt stop.

Back
Top Bottom