Xfinity Championship RACE thread

Just finished the DVR.
Ho hum.
I don’t see anyone in this race today that is ready to for a successful Cup career. I don’t know; maybe Creed?
Thank the Lord for the dvrski.

I have to admit that was an impressive drive by Custer. After falling back to 3rd on the restart that thing looked like a rocket back to the lead.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

What their paid to do - trying to get the best possible finish.
Sometimes you just have to have better race etiquette than that. It would be one thing if he was a car with a realistic chance to win the race, but he wasn't. Not the time or the place to try to pull a stunt like that.

If that's a requirement, half the field should stay home. He did have a chance to finish ahead of where he was before the caution.
Well, I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around. Some day the 10 will need a break. I hope he doesn't get it. I hope next year Justin races the 10 into the dirt every chance he gets. Sadly, he's too nice of a guy to do that.

Hemric losing 21 places in 2 laps? Could it be the bonehead move of the year? Personally, I was glad to see him completely out of the way in a heartbeat.

Hemric losing 21 places in 2 laps? Could it be the bonehead move of the year? Personally, I was glad to see him completely out of the way in a heartbeat.
Regardless of how fast he fell, he screwed up the choose, which was as much or more important than his actual position among the four championship drivers.

They’re playing Stone Cold Steve Austin’s entrance music at the race track.

They’re leaning into the Stone Cole nickname.
That's better than that idiot Mike Baggley and Pete Pistone calling him "The General"

Regardless of how fast he fell, he screwed up the choose, which was as much or more important than his actual position among the four championship drivers.
Screw the championship four. If NASCAR doesn't want the other teams in front of them, it can run them by themselves. Those other 32 teams are still running for points and final standings; that's more important to them.

Screw the championship four. If NASCAR doesn't want the other teams in front of them, it can run them by themselves. Those other 32 teams are still running for points and final standings; that's more important to them.
If it had been someone like Creed, I would have no issue, he had a car that showed he could compete for the win. The 10 car crew chief was just being a selfish little bitch inserting a non-competitive car on two tires into an overtime finish among four championship contenders in the final race. Legal? Yes. Classless as hell? Damn right. If you want to race ME like that, fine, but next year I would not miss a single chance to make your life hell.

I don't think it is Nascar, but a communication problem the NBC booth doesn't think matters. They are pretty much stuck one one narrative.

I don't think it is Nascar, but a communication problem the NBC booth doesn't think matters. They are pretty much stuck one one narrative.
Then we have some folks here drinking the network Kool-Aid. There's more to the last 10 races, even the last race, than just the title.

If it had been someone like Creed, I would have no issue, he had a car that showed he could compete for the win. The 10 car crew chief was just being a selfish little bitch inserting a non-competitive car on two tires into an overtime finish among four championship contenders in the final race. Legal? Yes. Classless as hell? Damn right. If you want to race ME like that, fine, but next year I would not miss a single chance to make your life hell.
What he did was perfectly fine, not classeless at all. You seem to have a problem with something Allgaier didnt

Psst, don't tell him that Hamlin took two on a late restart, started in the front of the pack. They do it all the time.
Time and place for everything. An overtime finish with a car that hadn't been a threat all day long is NOT the place. The 10 could have gotten dumped and took out all four championship finalists.

Back
Top Bottom