Xfinity RACE thread --- Atlanta

Good job for Kyle admitting fault. Oh, and the History making win...

He feels absolutely horrible for Hemric.
He was content with running 2nd. He didn’t mean to take him out. It’s not Kyle Busch’s fault that NASCAR has yellow fever at the end of these races.

Hemric might as well hang up his helmet. This was the day. Fastest car. Was out dueling a Cup legend. Gets crapped on. He’s not allowed to win in this sport apparently.

He was content with running 2nd. He didn’t mean to take him out. It’s not Kyle Busch’s fault that NASCAR has yellow fever at the end of these races.
That is one of the poorest excuses I have heard for a team mate who pushes his mate into the corner and throws a left hook.
Hemric might as well hang up his helmet. This was the day. Fastest car. Was out dueling a Cup legend. Gets crapped on. He’s not allowed to win in this sport apparently.
ANYONE who has Kyle and Denny as their team mate doesn't stand a chance.
Where are every driver who was in that impossible position??? GONE

That is one of the poorest excuses I have heard for a team mate who pushes his mate into the corner and throws a left hook.

ANYONE who has Kyle and Denny as their team mate doesn't stand a chance.
Where are every driver who was in that impossible position??? GONE
We watched a different race.

We watched a different race.
I guess so, when Kyle saw he wasn't able to outrace his team mate he blatantly
took him out going into the corner. Good race other than that. To bad Hemric didn't have the balls to pull Kenseth move on him.

took him out going into the corner. Good race other than that. To bad Hemric didn't have the balls to pull Kenseth move on him.
Bull****t
So you’re saying Hemric is a liar?

Do you have any factual link to support your opinion?

Yeah, like the winless Daniel Hemric , in the best equipment he is EVER going to have is going to throw the the number one guy on the team under the bus on national television. That would be like a third string wide receiver calling out Tom Brady for over throwing him in the end zone..........

Yeah, like the winless Daniel Hemric , in the best equipment he is EVER going to have is going to throw the the number one guy on the team under the bus on national television. That would be like a third string wide receiver calling out Tom Brady for over throwing him in the end zone..........
Stick to auto racing comparisons, you appear to be reaching.
What team does Tom Brady drive for?

I'll never be accused of being a Busch fan but I don't think he wrecked Hemric on purpose.
YMMV

Well to be fair, these JGR Xfinity races may be Hemrick's last chance in Nascar, at least on a competitive team, and doing that to KB of all people would definitely be the end of that.

Also I agree with those saying KB didn't do it intentionally, as we see Kyle push like this on restarts quite often in Cup just trying to help push the guy out front (which does quite often benefit him as well).

Last edited:
He feels absolutely horrible for Hemric.
He shouldn’t be making contact with anyone out there. It’s not his series to rough anyone up in. The cup drivers in the lower series used to beat fenders with each other and race on eggshells around the regulars. If he’s so talented, he can stay off everyone.

Hemric can't afford to do other than keep his head down.
Do you have any factual link to support your opinion?

Facts apparently now needed to support an opinion.

laughing mouse.gif

1625957576111.png

So he boots a full time JGR Xfinity regular out of first place, and then gets boo'd off the stage for his supposed last race. A fitting end to a farcical "career" of bloating up the win column. Once more proving "the victor only seems to win". Farewell pork chop until next year.

Back
Top Bottom