Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

My eyes are swelled shut from too many tears. Kryle bwoke his motow.....the down side is he will be on a tear tomorrow night....maybe.

My eyes are swelled shut from too many tears. Kryle bwoke his motow.....the down side is he will be on a tear tomorrow night....maybe.
If Watkins Glen is any indication, he'll be on some kind of tear.

I have to admit, I was VERY wrong about Reddick. When he was tearing up Brad's trucks, spinning tires on restarts, stalling out of the pit box, and other boneheaded mistakes, I didn't think he had a future in NASCAR. Boy was I wrong. He's been so impressive over the last year or two

I have to admit, I was VERY wrong about Reddick. When he was tearing up Brad's trucks, spinning tires on restarts, stalling out of the pit box, and other boneheaded mistakes, I didn't think he had a future in NASCAR. Boy was I wrong. He's been so impressive over the last year or two
He has really come a long way

Haha, Rut must think he is Seth Rogen's NASCAR-covering cousin, haha.

Cant believe Burton said he liked the 19 running the bottom as he gets yarded. smh

Has to be annoying for John Hunter, he's turning the fastest laps in 10th. Good long run car.

Reddick is feeling Allgaier in slowly, but surely.

Back
Top Bottom