Xfinity RACE thread --- Bristol

Great for AJ, but I feel for Cindric. He raced clean and got doorslammed by both AJ and Allgaier. No reason he should be boo’d by the fans.

Glad hes moving to Cup where he will get more out of racing clean.

Yeah no. Dude had his shot and was obviously not competitive in the big league. The talent gap between Xfinity and Cup is massive.
AJ got thrown out of cup ( cut from his Penske ride) because he failed a drug test NOT because he couldn't compete.

Yeah no. Dude had his shot and was obviously not competitive in the big league. The talent gap between Xfinity and Cup is massive.
Wait what?

The same Allmendinger that helped JTG get some form of noterity in the field?

Nah, I think he's still more than capable at the Cup level. The Xfinity schedule is just not as taxing as the Cup Series and I think he was burned out of it.

Allmendinger won a Cup race a month ago.
At a brand new road course, the only tracks he was ever competitive at, that also turned into a circus at the end. I guess NASCAR fans now value one off wins more than seasonal consistency to determine who is valuable and who isnt.

Put him on an oval in a Cup car and he’ll be right back where he belongs.

If only Matt Spaghetti had a one-off Cup win. Or a B Main for that matter.

309 attempts in the top 2 series ... goose egg. But Wallbanger is unworthy.

Water Bottle boy splaining

said 90 car outfitted for Bristol
1631980076455.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pat
was surprised Hemric never got back to the lead after the Allgaier/Gragson speeding penalty, seemed a good break for them. 🤷‍♂️

Probably get Bristol paved twice a year once North Wilkesboro reopens. Rumor is they’re just gonna tear the asphalt up at North Wilkesboro.
IF that place re-opens as a race track, the old surface will be torn up no matter what.

Just finished watching. In Cup cars, Cindric and Mayer would've been toast after the lap 230 incident.
Mayer was fun to watch during the race but IMO the crash at the end was on him.
Great job by AJ to take the regular season championship.

Back
Top Bottom