Xfinity RACE thread --- Charlotte

I wish the track didn't go to **** at night. It's prime right now.

Best car won for sure. C Bell had a great debut.

Congrats to truck driver Bell in his first Xfinity race and rookie Custer 4th and 7th. Custer was the first full timer Xfinity to get any points out of the last stage.:confused:

I said if a cupper was going to win, glad it was him.

Meaning I still think it's bull**** but it's a driving I like so oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always said it is NASCAR's fault. I still believe that.

I watched the Busch series with keen intent back in the day. It's a joke today, as well as the Cup series.

NASCAR should have banned these greed mongers from the series long ago.

Didn't get to watch at all after Bells save. Smoking 75 lbs of beef for a graduation. Excellent debut for Christopher. Gonna be a factor in years to come. Love seeing the dirt track guys excel! Hate seeing them leave dirt but certainly understand.

I don't understand how no one can see the difference between Blaney/Larson/The Dillons' running Xfinity and Kyle Busch running Xfinity.

Because some folks think it's better for the sport for 15 year Cup veteran Kyle Busch to win his 100th Xfinity race, than it is for guys like Blaney, Larson and Dillon to develop their skills running up front.

You know, kinda like this series was designed for.

I don't understand how no one can see the difference between Blaney/Larson/The Dillons' running Xfinity and Kyle Busch running Xfinity.

Some can see it ... some have not seen the time period a driver is allowed to compete in cup and still be "ok" to win an Xfinity race. I tend to wrap all full time cup drivers together cause ... well .. you know ......... full time cup drivers ;)
I figure anyone that was allowed to compete in the race by the governing body should be good for the win .... that includes Harvick, Hamlin and Busch

Yeah because it doesn't matter what these guys are ... it's who they are that really counts for some people.

quite a bit different IMO when you have a cup driver that was running 1/2 to three quarters of the Xfinity races, who has had thousands of pits/restarts in a cup situation, using cup pit crews. Nobody came close to that abuse of the series..yeah yeah yeah..there were no rules telling him he couldn't, doesn't matter he wore out his welcome long ago.

I can see it. I don't understand how Harvick and Hamlin get a pass.

Blaney's win was awesome. He's not far removed from being a B Main regular ... I get that. I think that if NASHCASH and Goodyear discontinued the practice of running both series on the same tires every damn week, you'd see a lot less participation from some of these guys. They're out there testing tires, believe it or not. Sundays go better if you get the tire feel you want on lap 3 rather than on lap 90. Obviously, the crowds at the tracks and at home in front of the box are tired of the whole thing.

I can see it. I don't understand how Harvick and Hamlin get a pass.

Blaney's win was awesome. He's not far removed from being a B Main regular ... I get that. I think that if NASHCASH and Goodyear discontinued the practice of running both series on the same tires every damn week, you'd see a lot less participation from some of these guys. They're out there testing tires, believe it or not. Sundays go better if you get the tire feel you want on lap 3 rather than on lap 90. Obviously, the crowds at the tracks and at home in front of the box are tired of the whole thing.

Harv n' Hamlin don't get a pass, KyBu is just the most consistent offender.

^ Ok. Good thing neither of them won ... we don't have to test that.

No, trust me, I get it. Makes me laugh.

quite a bit different IMO when you have a cup driver that was running 1/2 to three quarters of the Xfinity races, who has had thousands of pits/restarts in a cup situation, using cup pit crews. Nobody came close to that abuse of the series..yeah yeah yeah..there were no rules telling him he couldn't, doesn't matter he wore out his welcome long ago.

So let's cut the bull****, and just say that Kyle can only run 10 races a year, and be done with it. Abuse of the series? Please.

Christopher Bell is going to be a beast next year in Xfinity.

I was very impressed by Roush today staying in front of those cup regulars today, Blaney was just the class of the field.

Bubba is going to win a race before the season is out, I'm hoping it happens.

JRM seemed off today, its not often that happens.

Back
Top Bottom