Xfinity RACE thread --- Charlotte

Wow ! Here in the NW part of BA we are fine. I feel horrible for the whole state right now. If it’s not tornadoes it’s flooding. Lived here my whole life and don’t remember anything this crazy even 86.

Glad you're okay @StandOnIt

Two guys that need to show form today. Burton and Earnhardt for me, Jeb especially with the form Truex had in that 8 car. Zane Smith had been solid in the car as well. I'd like to see Jeb mix it up a bit in the top 10.

Brandon Brown once again sneaking into the top 15. Interesting that they are keeping up even with a lack of funding compared to most other teams.

Looks like Custer ran over that debris, yikes.

Brandon Brown once again sneaking into the top 15. Interesting that they are keeping up even with a lack of funding compared to most other teams.

Looks like Custer ran over that debris, yikes.
Brown, Sieg, Gaulding - we've got a few midfield teams lighting it up lately.

Better safe than sorry I guess, but Custer was doing pretty good, so they bring him in with 20 laps to go and bury him in the back?

John Hunter looks like he has hit on something, he's looking pretty quick atm.

Bowyer brings up a valid point, its only a matter of time until composite bodies make it to the cup level. NASCAR should be looser with allowing teams to research and develop what they want to improve the bodies. It would be cool to see the differences between the manufacturers.

Those glasses make Harvick look like a dork:laugh:
Learning something new every day, thanks to R-F.
upload_2019-5-25_20-22-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-25_20-21-32.png
    upload_2019-5-25_20-21-32.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 131
John Hunter looks like he has hit on something, he's looking pretty quick atm.

Bowyer brings up a valid point, its only a matter of time until composite bodies make it to the cup level. NASCAR should be looser with allowing teams to research and develop what they want to improve the bodies. It would be cool to see the differences between the manufacturers.
I think lately with the package and all Nascar is taking over the aero. The teams have had it long enough. There are sensors built into those Xfinity bodies to get rid of the tampering

That was a heavy hit.

Brandon Jones as well, JGR is imploding atm. Lets see of they can recover.

Back
Top Bottom