Xfinity RACE thread --- Charlotte

I like these driver-only broadcasts. They do a great job

They are fun to listen to. For me it comes down to how good the play-by-play announcer is that is being replaced. I would never want Mike Joy replaced by a crew of driver analysts only. Rick Allen can be replaced every week by a random fan from the stands as far as I'm concerned.

Adam Alexander is somewhere in between, and they are doing a pretty good job of staying on top of the action without him.

Xfinity keeps Grinding that wall --

repaint tonight? or see if Cup can fill in a black stripe all the way around?

Whether he wins the playoff or not, I think Reddick is driving a lot better this year than he did last year.

Childress needed a risk-taker and Reddick has been that guy for them. No offense to the Dillon bros or Hemric. They are completely different drivers and Reddick seems like as ragged as he was as a driver in the past. He's really starting to round out as a driver, credit to everyone like Keselowski, Dale Jr, and Ganassi for all helping this young man.

He has the ability to be a damn good driver in the future.

D7cX8uQX4AILjCC.jpg:large

Absolute garbage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Cindric's finishes:
Capture-2019-05-26-00-45-52.png

Add a ninth place today, he's fourth in the standings. He's been a model of consistency, now he just needs to win in the 22. Austin has been close, he can do it. He has to learn how to finish races while leading at this level.

Lets just continue to bash the young man for no reason though. He's improved vastly over last season.

Back
Top Bottom