Xfinity RACE thread --- Darlington

Man, I am sick of that 54/20 car. No matter who plops their butt in it........wins.

I’m over GWC circle car sport. Every week it’s the same ****.

A nice 7th place finish for Shane Van Gisbergen. Meanwhile, tough day for Riley Herbst. Finishes 35th, 21 laps down.

1725140580649.png

Creed gotta be cursed man
So deserving of a win it’s ridiculous. Completely out drove Bell under green. Ran him down. Passed him clean. Drove away.

Then we had our weekly scheduled crash with 4 to go.

Blame NASCAR. The guy in charge of the yellow button is looking for any reason with 10 to go under green. There was zero reason for today’s “overtime.”
I blame NASCAR for letting them race in the series to start with. That’s one good thing about the damn playoffs coming up, they won’t be allowed in the races once they start.

I blame NASCAR for letting them race in the series to start with. That’s one good thing about the damn playoffs coming up, they won’t be allowed in the races once they start.
They let Xfin in Cup. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Isn’t Custer a Cup driver? Allmendinger? What about Truck Series drivers in Xfin?
Hate the game, not the player.

They let Xfin in Cup. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Isn’t Custer a Cup driver? Allmendinger? What about Truck Series drivers in Xfin?
Hate the game, not the player.
Moving up is one thing, moving down is another. Custer is running for Xfinity points, he was moved down as he was out of a ride, he’s moving back up next year. Same with Allmendinger. If Bell wants to leave the Cup Series, run for Xfinity points, then by all means go ahead. Also you got that saying backwards buddy. I never said I blame the drivers also, I said, and read it this time. I blame NASCAR, which would be the “game.” In this situation.

Moving up is one thing, moving down is another. Custer is running for Xfinity points, he was moved down as he was out of a ride, he’s moving back up next year. Same with Allmendinger. If Bell wants to leave the Cup Series, run for Xfinity points, then by all means go ahead. Also you got that saying backwards buddy. I never said I blame the drivers also, I said, and read it this time. I blame NASCAR, which would be the “game.” In this situation.
Custer got moved down because he wasn’t winning in Cup. No driver chooses to leave Cup after 5 years.
What about the guys that never move up? Allmendinger is a good road course guy at the Cup level; never a threat for the win at an oval.
Most drivers run where they’re paid to run. Some drivers can afford to run wherever they want.
Nobody is ever going to agree with what is wrong with the sport. For me, it’s the manufactured drama for profit; stages, playoffs, overtime, etc.
I don’t care who drives what in which series. I just wish NASCAR would stop trying to manipulate the sport to the most profitable outcome. I prefer organic racing.

Custer got moved down because he wasn’t winning in Cup. No driver chooses to leave Cup after 5 years.
What about the guys that never move up? Allmendinger is a good road course guy at the Cup level; never a threat for the win at an oval.
Most drivers run where they’re paid to run. Some drivers can afford to run wherever they want.
Nobody is ever going to agree with what is wrong with the sport. For me, it’s the manufactured drama for profit; stages, playoffs, overtime, etc.
I don’t care who drives what in which series. I just wish NASCAR would stop trying to manipulate the sport to the most profitable outcome. I prefer organic racing.
Where did I say he chose to leave Cup? I said he was moved down, like you’re saying back to me what I said to you man come on lol. Like you keep saying stuff to say it, I SAID I DONT BLAME THE DRIVERS, so why keep bringing up stuff like them getting paid to do it? I know that, I don’t blame them for doing it. I said I don’t think NASCAR should allow it. No other racing series allows it.

Where did I say he chose to leave Cup? I said he was moved down, like you’re saying back to me what I said to you man come on lol. Like you keep saying stuff to say it, I SAID I DONT BLAME THE DRIVERS, so why keep bringing up stuff like them getting paid to do it? I know that, I don’t blame them for doing it. I said I don’t think NASCAR should allow it. No other racing series allows it.
So I guess we’re thinking the same thing.
NASCAR has the monopoly.

USAC “allows” it. In fact, they celebrate it.

USAC “allows” it. In fact, they celebrate it.
Fine, another allows it, I made a mistake. Playoffs are a joke.
We don’t have to agree on everything.
Oh I agree they are a joke. I’m just saying the only good thing is that it means I won’t have to deal with something that I don’t like.

Finally remembering that I can DVR on Sling so I can watch races I’m unable to watch live. And it does feel like we always get our caution with 5 laps to do. It is starting to get annoying.

With tears in his eyes from getting beaten by a TRD cup driver and pit crew, and with his TRD hat on, showing no remorse for screwing up Hill's/RCR championship race in 2023, Creed moves on to Ford/Haas racing next year.

Back
Top Bottom