Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona Road Course

1597534812225.png

Didn't look like Dinger wheel-hopped before getting into Allgier like the gerbils said he did
I thought so too, but when he went completely sideways I saw the left rear hopping. Pretty desperate move IMO. He was out of shape running the way wrong line into the corner with way too much speed. I don't think he would have made the pass if he wasn't wheel hopping

Cindric tying a streak set by Sam Ard is not something anyone would’ve predicted this year. Dude has been unreal recently. Ford has to do some serious exploring for he and Briscoe at the Cup level.

Lots of goofballs out there when it comes to road racing but it was entertaining for sure. Stoked for Lally again. Wish Briscoe had been alive to challenge Cindric at the finish though.

Was just able to watch the end.

AJ needs to humble himself before someone does it for him. Racing out there like a jackass.

Honestly, AJ turned that around and cooked Justin.

Imo a former Cup driver who’s specialty is road courses has no excuse for running a limited schedule and wiping out cars running for championship in the fashion that he did. Just flat out ran Justin over. His “It was a mistake, I’ve seen you make a lot of them” is petty as he has more Cup starts than Justin has Xfinity starts. Justin went far too easy on him on pit road. AJ is probably lucky that Justin was parked so far away and had time to think on his walk.

I can't stand AJ. Berates the crew on the radio almost as bad as KyBu. Has some talent but drives like a hack every-other race. And as said earlier yeah he "took the high road" and admitted it was a mistake then ****ted on Justin about how many mistakes he's made. Justin was pretty cool/collected for getting dumped by someone not even running for points and who's career in stock cars could be best classified as an "also ran" 34/36 weekends a year.

Both driver's have had highs and lows and had their talent quested at points in their careers. One proved why they have a full-time Xfinity ride, the other proved why he does not.

Was just able to watch the end.

AJ needs to humble himself before someone does it for him. Racing out there like a jackass.
Give him a break, he is desperate for a full time ride in a decent car like the one he through away.

Well, that was a expected wild race. Austin is really impressive on these road courses. The way he can out brake drivers into the corners remind me of what Marcos Ambrose was doing when he was dominating the Xfinity road course races at Watkins Glen.

Looking forward to trucks and Cup races. Just hope Lightning will stay away.

I can't stand AJ. Berates the crew on the radio almost as bad as KyBu. Has some talent but drives like a hack every-other race. And as said earlier yeah he "took the high road" and admitted it was a mistake then ****ted on Justin about how many mistakes he's made. Justin was pretty cool/collected for getting dumped by someone not even running for points and who's career in stock cars could be best classified as an "also ran" 34/36 weekends a year.

Both driver's have had highs and lows and had their talent quested at points in their careers. One proved why they have a full-time Xfinity ride, the other proved why he does not.
Allgaier is only at JRM because he has money.

That's it. I'm not saying Justin is a bad driver or anything, but he has a very loyal sponsor to back him in Brandt.

Dinger left on his own accord from JTG and honestly, if Chastain does decide to move to Cup maybe AJ would take the full-time ride with Kaulig? Who knows man and this also ran is extremely competitive and admitted he was wrong, it just came off a bit crass with the response.

Back
Top Bottom