Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

The thought process right now for the drivers has to be fascinating. It's like going to battle knowing who's next to you or behind or you or even you won't be left standing in a few minutes....

The thought process right now for the drivers has to be fascinating. It's like going to battle knowing who's next to you or behind or you or even you won't be left standing in a few minutes....
Plate racing is like warfare in the 1700s. Line up and wait for the signal to start shooting each other. Then there's a ton of casualties at once.

Plate racing is like warfare in the 1700s. Line up and wait for the signal to start shooting each other. Then there's a ton of casualties at once.

It's amazing how they can't race anymore without wrecking. I fully embrace it because Daytona is about the wrecks in this era of racing!

I like the aggression by Ty and I think it was solid move, just cleared himself on a front fender.

It's amazing how they can't race anymore without wrecking. I fully embrace it because Daytona is about the wrecks in this era of racing!
The last caution free race in the cup series was at Talladega in 2002. Imagine that

I watched intently the majority of the second half and nobody could pull up on the 54 so he knew he was bad fast but he made the mistake of going to early

Back
Top Bottom