Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

IMO this is pretty neat listing to them talk about the race that they all were involved in , we need this laid back version of them all the time.

IMO this is pretty neat listing to them talk about the race that they all were involved in , we need this laid back version of them all the time.
Yeah on second thought I think it's cool to hear them commenting on the race. I seen it live and have it recorded anyway 🤣

Yeah on second thought I think it's cool to hear them commenting on the race. I seen it live and have it recorded anyway 🤣
While I enjoyed hearing Benny Parsons again, it was so fascinating to hear 3 participants in the race talk about it. So relaxed and having fun reliving a special night.

NASCAR has got to figure out a way to speed up the length of these cautions.

It's just ridiculous that these cautions last longer than the green flag sprints.

What a shame for Brown. His CC is a moron. Said they couldn’t make it and still stayed out.

Gotta go back and see that pass by AJ. Looked like his tires crossed the line.

Internetz was broke when i got up this morning. Modem didn't last a month. Had to drive 10ish miles to exchange it. Took 20 minutes and 3 phone calls to get it to activate. But we racing now!

Back
Top Bottom