Xfinity RACE thread --- Homestead

I thought Briscoe was done when he hit the wall. Showing him in 3rd now. Amazing, he and Cendric 6th have is going on a;sp

Very good racing, even with Burton and Allen yammering on like used car salesmen.

Good racing package on a fine track. If they're going to do the finale like this, it didn't need to move.
I think it really is the ideal championship race. Only race weekend the track has at a unique circuit that makes for both great racing and requires awesome skill.

Something to think about which makes it even more impressive is that these cars are skewed to the right on the rear which makes judging how close you are to the fence even tougher

Congrats to Reddick, not the one I wanted to win it all, but that was impressive.

I think there’s a good chance Reddick is actually the best prospect out of the ‘Big 3’ moving to Cup next year. Unfortunate he’ll get the worst piece of the three of them at least for next season, but if anyone can make RCR fun again it’s him.

top 10 finishers. Good run for Reddick and RCR
upload_2019-11-16_17-38-46.png

Hell of a race between Reddick and Custer. Well deserved win and championship for the 2 team. Reddick can flat out wheel it.

Can’t wait to watch the rookie battle between the Big Three next year in Cup. Shame that Reddick will have the weakest piece of the trio. He might be just what RCR needs to put them back on the map though.

Reddick and Custer with a nice ying/yang/ying. Reddick taking it to the limit on the final laps with a cushion and booth talking about Cale Yarborough.....good stuff.

Well-deserved champ.

Will be rooting for him in the Cup.

I think there’s a good chance Reddick is actually the best prospect out of the ‘Big 3’ moving to Cup next year. Unfortunate he’ll get the worst piece of the three of them at least for next season, but if anyone can make RCR fun again it’s him.
Thats what crossed my mind when he took the checkers. Enjoy the RCR mid pack junk next year.

Back
Top Bottom