Xfinity RACE thread --- Homestead

Another week. Another random winner. Gotta love it!

1614472085160.png

One or two “rounds out” too many.
Are there any in between tolerances between the pre and post race checks or are the teams suppose to be smart enough not to adjust their way out during the race.

noah gragsonofabitch. Deflect, deny and disrespect.Reminds me of someone who was recently evicted in D.C. late January. Even when he saw the replay in the interview, he still was obtuse to the blown tire ordeal of David Starr. Typical entitled dewhead.

noah gragsonofabitch. Deflect, deny and disrespect.Reminds me of someone who was recently evicted in D.C. late January. Even when he saw the replay in the interview, he still was obtuse to the blown tire ordeal of David Starr. Typical entitled dewhead.
To be fair, Starr didn’t have a blown tire and was running the middle instead of letting the leader have the preferred line. Starr’s tire was cording, it didn’t blow. Regardless, it made a difference as he had little control.

That situation has happened to the best and Noah will move on.

This is what, Noah’s third time getting caught up in awful luck while leading at Homestead? His frustration is understandable IMO.

I think he meant before Gragson rear-ended him.

I could be worng.

Gragson acted like a jerk, although he had every reason to be upset at what just happened to him. Maybe a veteran like Starr should have realized that his tire was disintegrating and done a better job of staying out of the way of the leader.

Back
Top Bottom