Xfinity RACE thread -- Indy road course

Wow. I would’ve let that go. Looks like Cindric had help and Briscoe lurched a bit.

22 pulled away from the 18, saw he was jumping, and slowed down. The 18 saw the 22 take off, accelerated, and wound up pushing when the 22 backed off.

One idjits's interpretation.

The 98 basically went then slowed.

What a crock.

Man, Idk. Cindric may have gone towards the very end of the box but Idk. Tough call.

The right call. You cant launch before the leader then claim you were being pushed when the 18 was a foot off his bumper
yeah the first look from the side it looked like he was pushed, but the overhead shot told the tale

My boy Gdovic up to 15th from 38th with a part time team

That fire started from the front but what a weird way it spread.

The 9’s rear wheel man picked a bad time to trip.

Because people were jumping the leader on the start and putting NASCAR in the box on judgement calls. This is cut and dry

Just use a ****** restart line. This is when you go. Leader already has lane choice.

I've seen tons of crashes happen in Late Model racing because of the restart zone and the games people play in them.

Just use a ****** restart line.....

I've seen tons of crashes happen in Late Model racing because of the restart zone and the games people play in them.

Says it all.

He had no confidence in out-racing race him to the first turn so he gamed it and sandbagged.

Back
Top Bottom