Xfinity RACE thread -- Indy road course

Look at that Spotter, Gdovic finished 12th ahead of the factory teams.

1593897237366.png

Already sick of Briscoe winning every race.

I wonder if this is the year the playoff system truly gets exposed.

At this rate Briscoe could easily win a good amount of races, like maybe a series record(tho I’m not sure what the record is for the series.) and do bad at Phoenix and lose the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm over Cindric. Dude is another Paul Menard with better road racing ability. Imagine driving for Penske in the watered down xfinity series for almost 3 years, and only having two wins and none on an oval lol. It's gonna be a shame when he is forced into the 21 next year and a more deserving guy in Dibenedetto gets crapped on

The oval just got sniped on live TV.

I see this changing on the Cup side. I listened to the last two stages on the way to Daytona for the IMSA race. I love the technical aspects of the oval, but I think Cup will end up racing on it as well sooner than later.

I meant truly exposed. Like big time with someone winning a lot and clearly should have the championship losing it.

I mean I guess one championship already did expose it big time. But we won’t go into that one.
like the Pats going undefeated and losing the Super Bowl? That kind of exposed?

You don’t play every team every week in football. Now be gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What difference does it make? Discussion too much for you? Have a beer and relax

What difference does it make? Discussion too much for you? Have a beer and relax

It’s because I know no matter what I say, it won’t matter to you. But the difference is that in NASCAR, everyone has a chance every week to beat someone. In football, one team, each week, has the chance to beat a certain team. Not every team gets a chance either. The Patriots didn’t play all the 31 other teams. Not even half. One of those teams they didn’t play, very well could’ve beat them. So that is the difference. You need playoffs in a sport where you don’t see every single team. Ones you play everyone, every week, for 36 weeks you don’t. Now if you wanna fight, go ahead. But it’s pointless.

By the way, beer is nasty. I rather drink vodka or tequila.

It’s because I know no matter what I say, it won’t matter to you. But the difference is that in NASCAR, everyone has a chance every week to beat someone. In football, one team, each week, has the chance to beat a certain team. Not every team gets a chance either. The Patriots didn’t play all the 31 other teams. Not even half. One of those teams they didn’t play, very well could’ve beat them. So that is the difference. You need playoffs in a sport where you don’t see every single team. Ones you play everyone, every week, for 36 weeks you don’t. Now if you wanna fight, go ahead. But it’s pointless.

By the way, beer is nasty. I rather drink vodka or tequila.
The best teams will be in the playoffs in both sports. May the best team win. Hate Tequila but I'll have a vodka.

The best teams will be in the playoffs in both sports. May the best team win. Hate Tequila but I'll have a vodka.

So if someone wins a crap ton of races, and would have it clinched by say 2-3 races to go. They deserve to lose it because someone else wrecks them? See that’s wrong. As it’s nothing they did wrong, they had an amazing year. Someone else takes them out and it’s all for nothing. That’s why a one race deal is bad. Thanks for playing. Now I’m done. Bye bye.

So if someone wins a crap ton of races, and would have it clinched by say 2-3 races to go. They deserve to lose it because someone else wrecks them? See that’s wrong. As it’s nothing they did wrong, they had an amazing year. Someone else takes them out and it’s all for nothing. That’s why a one race deal is bad. Thanks for playing. Now I’m done. Bye bye.

You can lose a championship a thousand different ways with any point system. If you had 10 wins and 10 dnfs and I had 5 wins and zero dnfs and I beat you is that fair? run along now.

You can lose a championship a thousand different ways with any point system. If you had 10 wins and 10 dnfs and I had 5 wins and zero dnfs and I beat you is that fair? run along now.

That’s a fair point. But I was talking about someone having a good enough season where it could be cliched early. So yes run along. :)

The current system, while certainly very gimmicky, actually does a pretty decent job of rewarding those few at the top who have done very well throughout the season. The big problem is the winner-take-all last race format.

It’s great to see a Hoosier win at IMS. The final stage was awesome, although Cindric did AJ pretty dirty there. He did all he could to drive right through AJ out of the final corner on one lap; AJ did a great job of holding on. But he screwed them both out of an opportunity. Briscoe did a tremendous job making it stick inside of Allmendinger at that poor of angle.

This should be annual event and pair Trucks with ARCA at IRP.

I have nothing but respect for Chase Briscoe’s talent. He reminds me of a young Tony Stewart.

I’m just tired of the the monotony of the same couple of drivers winning every race.

happened to Rusty Wallace, not sure of the year, had 10 wins, lost championship

Back
Top Bottom