Xfinity RACE thread --- Indy

The 60 Roush car not only survived for a change but finished 9th. That should be considered a win. :D

The 60 Roush car not only survived for a change but finished 9th. That should be considered a win. :D

Not surprising at all that Briscoe is the one that gets the decent finishes when he's in the car compared to Cindric & Majeski.

I like the extra announcers but I don't know why they need to yell all the time. It's like NASCAR and the networks equate yelling with excitement. Ever since Dale Jr said "Slide-job!" they've all been yelling pretty much non-stop.

Jr's slide job I can handle, it's Burton's constant corner entry, or even more annoying, corner exit..

Not surprising at all that Briscoe is the one that gets the decent finishes when he's in the car compared to Cindric & Majeski.

Briscoe really hasn't been all that good to me. I've been more impressed with Majeski considering he has the least seat time out of all of them. I hope they all can get something going for themselves, a damn shame they cannot be all out there to truly gauge each of them at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom