Xfinity RACE thread --- Iowa

That sounded like your typical 2020s sad, depressed pop song

Hey Goodyear are you watching? This has been great because of the tire management.

I withhold judgment until we know starting tire pressures.
I know that during practice yesterday, some teams were below Goodyear's recommendations.
I believe this tire was tested here in May and had no problems with 50 lap runs. What changed? The track or the team setup?
Nope. Different tire.

If she stays out of trouble she might end up with a top 30 finish.
Says has something coming apart in the steering. Can feel it catching when scrubbing the tires. Taking more and more steering input, not like it's pushing, like the steering isn't functioning correctly. Very inconsistent. Lets see if steering shaft comes off steering box. They been having lot of assembly failures last few weeks.

Says if she uses brakes on corner entry car just goes straight. Cranked brake bias to rear. No help. Basically can't use any brakes. Something is screwed up. Hit her scanner. She's giving great info but crewchief isn't too worried. Coming in to look at it now.

Says if she uses brakes on corner entry car just goes straight. Cranked brake bias to rear. No help. Basically can't use any brakes. Something is screwed up. Hit her scanner. She's giving great info but crewchief isn't too worried. Coming in to look at it now.
Overdriving the corner can cause a push too.

Back
Top Bottom