Xfinity RACE thread --- Iowa

Third week in a row mechanical problems.
Says has to use insane amount of steering wheel input to keep from knocking wall down on exit. The indicator tape that supposed to show when wheel is straight, is straight up when going straight. But to get thru corner, it's clear down next to her thigh. My guess is either the steering shaft is failing, bad steering box or just wrong ratio box for this track?

I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time.

Says she's just stopped using the brakes. Car is totally evil.

Forgot...pulled bunch of packers out. Didn't help.

Says has to use insane amount of steering wheel input to keep from knocking wall down on exit. The indicator tape that supposed to show when wheel is straight, is straight up when going straight. But to get thru corner, it's clear down next to her thigh. My guess is either the steering shaft is failing, bad steering box or just wrong ratio box for this track?

I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time.

Says she's just stopped using the brakes. Car is totally evil.

Forgot...pulled bunch of packers out. Didn't help.
Last week it was spark plug wires, and then a rotor bug among other things.

I would appreciate the tire wear more if it made a difference in how a car races. This really isn't helping the racing, just spinning a roulette wheel of who has a problem next.
The way the cautions have been thrown, it's made it hard to get on an alternate strategy and they don't have unlimited tires to boot.

CC is blowing smoke up her butt and she's "no way" with a laugh. He's laughing too. He's trying to tell her it's her driving and she kinda laughed.

Man Hailie is so over this. Just wants to survive. I love listening to drivers that are struggling. The interaction with CC & spotter is fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom