Xfinity RACE thread --- Kansas

It is easy to forget that JPM and Montoya ran for years for Ganassi, and neither attracted the following that Larson has. Yeah I think Kurt if he moves over he will surely do better than McMurray has done the last couple of years. I wouldn't call it a move up for Kurt though rather a place to continue racing. But I never know about either Busch. When it was Kurt's time to get almost drummed out of the sport, he helped put Furniture row on the map.

But Ganassi is a much better program now regardless. And Montoya did have a great 2009 season. Dude was in the Chase.

McMurray had three wins in 2010 and Montoya won a race that year as well.

It's ironic that Jenna Fryer and some others in the press corps have had a twitter spat all last week about teams and drivers disappearing after races and not being accessible for stories to be written, while guys like this are begging for interviews.

I would offer up a first born for the opportunity most of those people in media have. And I'd be more than happy to talk about guys like Ryan Seig.

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with the current media landscape.

But Ganassi is a much better program now regardless. And Montoya did have a great 2009 season. Dude was in the Chase.

McMurray had three wins in 2010 and Montoya won a race that year as well.
10 years ago, care to go back farther down memory lane? I don't think that is what is paying the bills now. Kurt if he brings along Monster with him will be a good fit. I really don't see McMurray who doesn't shake hands because germs, is a good rep for McDonalds.

10 years ago, care to go back farther down memory lane? I don't think that is what is paying the bills now. Kurt if he brings along Monster with him will be a good fit. I really don't see McMurray who doesn't shake hands because germs, is a good rep for McDonalds.
McMurray is done regardless of sponsorship. Dude has had good cars and consistently underperformed. Kurt isn't a long term answer but he is a huge step up from McMurray.

Back
Top Bottom