Xfinity RACE thread --- Kentucky, #2

Friday Night Smackdown!!, isnt that supposed to be on FOX?

It was an actual fight, not the typical shoving match.

Hard to tell what happened, but it looks like Noah got at least one good shot on Harrison. Good.

That one crew guy for JRM was pissed lol. He was a big dude too. Looks like he's at least 6'6"

447109748967c56af02fb5aefa13eeef.gif

Does Kurt jacket make anyone else think of a brick wall too?

Gragson's a friggin' firecracker not sure Hendrick can handle him.

I think that second tap after they got together was totally controlled.

Could have been. Noah hopefully learns he can't be doing stuff like that. He won this time, but he does that to the wrong drive and they aren't going to just push him and will throw the first punch.

Gragson is just fine. He is in a four way battle for the lead of the series and the last time I looked that is a good thing.

Noah got the back of his head and brought him down it looked like.

I don't like Noah and he was at fault for the wreck but maybe try to get him back on track instead of pick a fight if you’re a noodle like Harrison.

You'd have to imagine the nascar hammer will come down on Noah after this. Several on track incidents this season, they already sat him out one practice for it and now fighting during the pandemic protocol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You'd have to imagine the nascar hammer will come down on Noah after this. Several on track incidents this season, they already sat him out one practice for it and now fighting during the pandemic protocol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I mean, if he gets anything, Harrison should also. He did the pushing that started the fight.... even if Noah started it on track.

Looking at the replay in slo mo, Gragson clocked Burton with that right, and then a left and down went Burton.

yeah, Burton's left eye was watering during the interview. I bet he doesn't go to shoving Gragson around next time
A lot of complaining on social media, I don't care for what Gragson did. However, the kid makes this series more entertaining.

He went full on send man and at this point I'm not surprised about how Gragson drives. Sucks that Harrison's race was ruined, but I feel as if Harrison's frustrations as of late have just boiled over after this weekend.

A lot of complaining on social media, I don't care for what Gragson did. However, the kid makes this series more entertaining.

He went full on send man and at this point I'm not surprised about how Gragson drives. Sucks that Harrison's race was ruined, but I feel as if Harrison's frustrations as of late have just boiled over after this weekend.
I’m not much a fan of Noah’s driving but Harrison approached him, shoved him once and then shoved him again. In the real world he’s not getting away with the first shove. If Harrison is gonna walk up to other drivers with physical intentions, Jeff needs to sign his boy up for lessons. If not, Harrison needs to return fire on the track.

Big penalties coming. Harrison went to Gregson"s pit?
That should be were the heavy fine comes in. I guess those masks don't protect from knuckles.

I watched both races and I must say I was impressed with Cindric"s
maturity when it came to passing others. These 2 wins are what he needed
to show his maturity.

Biggest problem I see ( concerning the fight) is NASCAR just sent a memo to all teams to tighten up on the distancing and mask wearing complacency.

On another note I dont know how many here got to watch or Listen to Tim Richmond but Noah is as close as Ive seen with personality and driving aggression.

Biggest problem I see ( concerning the fight) is NASCAR just sent a memo to all teams to tighten up on the distancing and mask wearing complacency.

On another note I dont know how many here got to watch or Listen to Tim Richmond but Noah is as close as Ive seen with personality and driving aggression.
I didn't want to be the first to say that. ;)

1594474889101.png

Hell of a drive by Cindric this weekend, made me look like a doofus for comparing him to Menard. I still don't think he's a Briscoe or Reddick like talent but he's good and if he keeps this up he might get the 21 next year.

As for Gragson, he has talent but gives me Jimmy Spencer/Stenhouse vibes. He'll be fast but a wrecking ball in cup, and not make a lot of friends. Fine by me though, guys like him make this more interesting

Noah Gragson is a reckless fool driver and most of his competitors can't stand him. He scares no one and nobody will be afraid to confront him in the future. But he didn't start the physical altercation, and his response to being shoved twice was completely understandable.

Noah Gragson is a reckless fool driver and most of his competitors can't stand him. He scares no one and nobody will be afraid to confront him in the future. But he didn't start the physical altercation, and his response to being shoved twice was completely understandable.
I disagree.

Gragson is a decent heel and has made this series more interesting to watch. I didn't care for the move, but hell we want more personalities. He certainly has that going.

I disagree.

Gragson is a decent heel and has made this series more interesting to watch. I didn't care for the move, but hell we want more personalities. He certainly has that going.

I respect your opinion.

I don't conflate continued careless driving with personality. He has talent. If he matures later and considers the impact of his moves, great. For now, he is the driver most of the rest of the garage would welcome being put in the fence. He reminds me somewhat of how Keselowski drove in his early years (though Gragson is worse), and that changed.

I respect your opinion.

I don't conflate continued careless driving with personality. He has talent. If he matures later and considers the impact of his moves, great. For now, he is the driver most of the rest of the garage would welcome being put in the fence. He reminds me somewhat of how Keselowski drove in his early years (though Gragson is worse), and that changed.
Keselowski drove like that because of dealing with Kyle Busch, Carl Edwards, and Denny Hamlin. Those three made Brad toughen up pretty quickly. Brad gives respect, but if you drive a certain way against him. He'll do the same, Gragson I feel is in the same vein. Just a bit more ruthless aggression at times.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom