Xfinity RACE thread --- Kentucky

This series is really suffering from Roush shutting down, CGR shutting down, and RCR downsizing to one car. Now effectively Bell, Reddick, Custer only have each other to worry about to win every week. They will be in for a rude awakening in cup when they have to race 15-20 guys every week capable of winning

So now we’re putting Michael Annett in the same group as Bell, Custer, and Reddick?

This series is really suffering from Roush shutting down, CGR shutting down, and RCR downsizing to one car. Now effectively Bell, Reddick, Custer only have each other to worry about to win every week. They will be in for a rude awakening in cup when they have to race 15-20 guys every week capable of winning

The 00 basically is the 42 from last year with Shiplett coming over. The 19 and 22 have speed but the driver is lacking. Then guys with talent like Briscoe, Nemechek, Allgaier just don’t have the speed to run with the top 3. It’s certainly watered down.

The 00 basically is the 42 from last year with Shiplett coming over. The 19 and 22 have speed but the driver is lacking. Then guys with talent like Briscoe, Nemechek, Allgaier just don’t have the speed to run with the top 3. It’s certainly watered down.
IMO I was expecting more from John Hunter and GMS, but losing three teams has hurt the depth of the series. A lot of talent, just not enough top grade seats.

Yeah, Custer has to be moved up after this year. Dude has been fantastic.

I don’t understand the folks on Reddit who champion putting Bell in a SHR Cup car when Custer runs like he has this year.

IMO I was expecting more from John Hunter and GMS, but losing three teams has hurt the depth of the series. A lot of talent, just not enough top grade seats.

Yeah, Custer has to be moved up after this year. Dude has been fantastic.

JHN has been quiet. But GMS Xfinity program isn’t the same caliber as the Truck team. JRM hasn’t done much this year either. Chevy needs to step it up. But totally agree, more talent then their are seats. This series badly needs teams like Kaulig, GMS and others to secure funding and improve.

eh, glad Custer won, but I thought the truck race was better, lapping up to 6th? Road race is coming up that will be pretty crazy.

JHN has been quiet. But GMS Xfinity program isn’t the same caliber as the Truck team. JRM hasn’t done much this year either. Chevy needs to step it up. But totally agree, more talent then their are seats. This series badly needs teams like Kaulig, GMS and others to secure funding and improve.
Yeah, no doubt. I really want to see Nemechek win again, but man I think guys like who you mentioned could compete with some better pieces underneath them.

All three in Custer, Bell, and Reddick all deserve Cup rides. They have been the class of the field, lets see how they get on for the rest of the season. A lot can happen between and Homestead.

I wonder if Bowyer gets picked up anywhere if Custer takes over the 14.

He wins a fluke cup race and now he is an expert on the racing. I think it went to your head way too fast, I wish you would have kept your mouth shut about the obvious. Got enough of em running their yaps as it is

I think Brandon is starting to develop, he had the 19 running strong before it decided to lay down on him. He got wiped out by Enfinger in the trucks this week too. I wouldn't put him in the same boat as Cindric, that's just my take on him, I like his potential.

Not too hot on Brandon Jones. I hope he has plenty of money behind him, he seems to have, because he is in top equipment and has been for a long while.

Not too hot on Brandon Jones. I hope he has plenty of money behind him, he seems to have, because he is in top equipment and has been for a long while.

Frankly, I agree.

So much made of Bell.....Mr. Custer is humbling him. Period. I am wondering if Bell is the best Xfinity driver.....

Bell seldom makes any mistakes, runs fast and smart with what he has to race with. Never had a case of Larson-wall-itus. But Custer is doing the same thing. Aaand it was all about Reddick a couple of weeks ago. All three are really good IMO and going places.

Back
Top Bottom