Xfinity RACE thread --- Kentucky

So much made of Bell.....Mr. Custer is humbling him. Period. I am wondering if Bell is the best Xfinity driver.....
Yeah idk, it's tough to gage. We saw Erik Jones have just as much success in that car after also killing it in the trucks and it seems like he's still figuring it out in cup. Could see the same with Bell.

Yeah idk, it's tough to gage. We saw Erik Jones have just as much success in that car after also killing it in the trucks and it seems like he's still figuring it out in cup. Could see the same with Bell.

Custer has 5 wins to 4 for Bell, “humbling” might be a slight overstatement lol

I didn’t intend to quote you my b lol

He wins a fluke cup race and now he is an expert on the racing. I think it went to your head way too fast, I wish you would have kept your mouth shut about the obvious. Got enough of em running their yaps as it is

He's wrong because he's giving an opinion? Wasn't bad at all, but its obvious who is the cream of the crop and who has the best equipment in the field. There is a nice gap after SHR, JGR, and RCR at the moment. The three are driving at a very high level as well. Saying the win has gone to his head is a reach, at most.

With a bit more funding from teams like GMS and Kaulig could make a difference for the field, as previously stated. Kentucky is also a bit of an oddity as well being a one off intermediate.

don't believe I said he was wrong. (obvious) and to spell it out. The obvious was about the race itself, it was a strung out one lane snoozer

don't believe I said he was wrong. (obvious) and to spell it out. The obvious was about the race itself, it was a strung out one lane snoozer
I really like Kentucky, but the changes and repave has been well... Not great, I think it would have been better if they let the track continue to age.

The trucks did fine there. Xfinity not that great. Nascar took Reddick's advice and put some PJ-1 where he said it is needed. I think they are working hard to hopefully not have a race like the Xfinity. It wasn't horrible IMO but pretty uneventful unless you were a really hard core or as Burton says a Huuuge Custer fan.

Oh, I'm not down on Bell, and yeah, I think he will be just fine.....I'm just saying that Custer impresses the hell out of me, and I am not so sure that he isn't better than Bell. I don't hear nearly as much drama about where Custer will have to be because he is going to be in Cup next year.

That’s when we’ll find out how good he is.

We will, and I am not sure that he won't go through very much the same thing Jones is going through right now. Without testing, it will take time, but I do believe that it will be time well spent. I won't be surprised it Custer gets there quicker.

We will, and I am not sure that he won't go through very much the same thing Jones is going through right now. Without testing, it will take time, but I do believe that it will be time well spent. I won't be surprised it Custer gets there quicker.
I’ve learned there are no guarantees in this sport. I wish him well.

Back
Top Bottom