Xfinity RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Is Newman w the 2 team? They got his pic on the side panel.

Legendary.
8c45028cb91ea95dfeef0fef35768917.jpg
aad2447cca26dacfd919557f78812e35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

They talk strategy. Who takes 2 and who takes 4? Then, every car comes down pit road and they all get 4 tires. So much for strategy...

That has to be deflating for the 7. The 20 just hung back and then flipped the switch.

Steve Letarte: “the 7 isn’t worried about Christopher Bell, the 00 is the best car on the track.”

2 laps later bell blows by the 7 lmao

Jr pretty much said it all. Allgaier got a better push on the restart, that's what made the difference to him getting the lead.

They overprice Fanvision/scanners here compared to the other SMI tracks I've been this year.
I have a second headset and a spliced cable... Come sit with us and use it if you don't have one. There will be plenty of room

I have a second headset and a spliced cable... Come sit with us and use it if you don't have one. There will be plenty of room

I'll stop over tomorrow for Cup actually. I usually like the Petty Terrace but I know I can find a way there. I have a fan vision but it's pricier than other tracks.

He had enough fuel

Reddick is a wheelman. I feel for Hemric but he needs to be in the 8.

Austin Dillon has xfinity and trucks championships, and has won the coke 600 and Daytona 500. Good grief lol.

Congrats to Reddick, he is a heckuva wheelman

Austin Dillon has xfinity and trucks championships, and has won the coke 600 and Daytona 500. Good grief lol.

Congrats to Reddick, he is a heckuva wheelman

I've defended Dillon myself but if he's 22nd or 23rd in points next year then he's run out of excuses. But he is better than Hemric.

Back
Top Bottom