Xfinity RACE thread --- Las Vegas

That was exciting! But it is odd he had enough fuel for a victory lap, a burnout, fire it up and another burnout and drive to Victory Lane. Probably will drive his crew to the Waffle House later too.

Austin Dillon has xfinity and trucks championships, and has won the coke 600 and Daytona 500. Good grief lol.

Congrats to Reddick, he is a heckuva wheelman
I still think highly of Hemric. He's had a lot of bad breaks this season.

The Xfinity field was not this weak, RCR has one car now instead of two, sometimes three as well last season. Reddick has been great, but the depth of the field is not there as it once was. Missing Roush, Ganassi, and JRM is off a step.

I thought Austin Dillon would improve over time, but he has not honestly. He has a couple of wins, I'm not going to take that away. I think Hemric is a better racer overall still. It would be a ****** break, but that's just my standing.

I still think highly of Hemric. He's had a lot of bad breaks this season.

The Xfinity field was not this weak, RCR has one car now instead of two, sometimes three as well last season. Reddick has been great, but the depth of the field is not there as it once was. Missing Roush, Ganassi, and JRM is off a step.

I thought Austin Dillon would improve over time, but he has not honestly. He has a couple of wins, I'm not going to take that away. I think Hemric is a better racer overall still.

Valid points, I disagree with the notion that Hemric >>> Dillon.

Wish we'd see the Cup field get another good car instead of shuffling. Would love to see that 31 back but I doubt it'll happen.

Valid points, I disagree with the notion that Hemric >>> Dillon.

Wish we'd see the Cup field get another good car instead of shuffling. Would love to see that 31 back but I doubt it'll happen.
It sucks, but its business at the end of the day.

Feelings doesn't pay bills for these teams.

Classic case of too many drivers, not enough seats.

Good race and the win was hard to do against Bell with the best car.
Sometimes your better to be lucky than good.

It sucks, but its business at the end of the day.

Feelings doesn't pay bills for these teams.

Classic case of too many drivers, not enough seats.

Well Reddicks family DID have money, I have no clue if they're footing anything now or not.

I don't think Austin is some hall of famer, I just think he's a decent enough driver to have his ride. Hemric is a solid driver as well, but honestly is very fortunate to be where he is with 0 wins in any series. Neither deserves to be replaced, but if forced to pick one I would put Reddick in the 8 and move Hemric back to xfinity in the 2. In a perfect world RCR would add a 3rd car

I don't think Austin is some hall of famer, I just think he's a decent enough driver to have his ride. Hemric is a solid driver as well, but honestly is very fortunate to be where he is with 0 wins in any series. Neither deserves to be replaced, but if forced to pick one I would put Reddick in the 8 and move Hemric back to xfinity in the 2. In a perfect world RCR would add a 3rd car

I agree. Hemric should go back to the 2 and prove himself with some wins.

Well Reddicks family DID have money, I have no clue if they're footing anything now or not.
His grandfather sold the record company.

I'm not sure of what is going on about it, but maybe some money was pushed Tyler's way for the JRM seat. To think Tyler was sponsorless a couple of races for JRM is pretty remarkable IMO. I'm purely speculating, remember Road America last year? Tyler was sponsorless that race.

His grandfather sold the record company.

I'm not sure of what is going on about it, but maybe some money was pushed Tyler's way for the JRM seat. To think Tyler was sponsorless a couple of races for JRM is pretty remarkable IMO. I'm purely speculating, remember Road America last year? Tyler was sponsorless that race.

Yeah it was Nationwide Childrens Hospital. I have a hard time seeing some money not getting footed still.

You become a decent enough driver
If all you’ve had to do is get up every day and drive the best equipment you’re grandpa can give you
Anyone of us in that situation would be a decent enough driver

Back
Top Bottom