Xfinity RACE thread --- Loudon

He caught him did he not? If Burton had a faster car, why did he not just drive away?
As noted in my previous post because Menard drove in deeper then his talent could handle and wrecked the kid, you do know that Menard said on TV he did it on purpose right so what the hell are you questioning?

As noted in my previous post because Menard drove in deeper then his talent could handle and wrecked the kid, you do know that Menard said on TV he did it on purpose right so what the hell are you questioning?
Questioning who had the faster car...over the long run. Burton faded continually in both stages, but before doing that he would use banzai tactics. Not only to Menard, but a few others. Burton admitted that he tried to use up Menard, force him up, and lean on him...BECAUSE HIS CAR WAS NOT HANDLING AS WELL...but we know the truth, the kid just doesn't have it. Put a real driver like the owner of that car, and he would have driven right by.

Questioning who had the faster car...over the long run. Burton faded continually in both stages, but before doing that he would use banzai tactics. Not only to Menard, but a few others. Burton admitted that he tried to use up Menard, force him up, and lean on him...BECAUSE HIS CAR WAS NOT HANDLING AS WELL...but we know the truth, the kid just doesn't have it. Put a real driver like the owner of that car, and he would have driven right by.
It was his second Xfinity race.

Chill out, yeah he did lean on some other drivers, but lets say he doesn't have it after a second race... I guess we are expecting 18-19 year olds to be superstars overnight.

I dont think Coach Gibbs is up for that, This explains a lot lol

It was his second Xfinity race.

Chill out, yeah he did lean on some other drivers, but lets say he doesn't have it after a second race... I guess we are expecting 18-19 year olds to be superstars overnight.
Well then...being dumped my Menard should be expected, part of the educational process....

Probably why Burton was over driving the race, he was trying to look good in the Xfinity series in the mothership. He isn't exactly setting the world on fire in a Kyle truck.

Harrison and Todd both have a lot of work to do. Harrison looks decent in the 18 Xfinity car but so does everybody but Riley Herbst at this point.

Back
Top Bottom