Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

His rear end is dented up some

So Xfinity teams are flaring the side skirts now? The #19 looked like it was pulled out a good bit.

There are other things to watch.

I've been watching a ton of hoops today. My school just scored a huge "W" for our tourney hopes. Certainly more thrilling than watching KB win another Xfinity race. Back in the day a Busch regular would have punted him at some point. Not saying I advocate such a move but if it would have happened so be it. You couldn't pay me to watch this nonsense if he's in the field....

Without a doubt, one of the most exciting Busch races I have ever seen...and the emotion by the winning team knocks it out of the park. Good grief.
Seriously, why would anyone not familiar with NASCAR, tune in, watch and enjoy this race today?

One small jab today:
images

:D:p

I've been watching a ton of hoops today. My school just scored a huge "W" for our tourney hopes. Certainly more thrilling than watching KB win another Xfinity race. Back in the day a Busch regular would have punted him at some point. Not saying I advocate such a move but if would have happened so be it. You couldn't pay me to watch this nonsense if he's in the field....
Anytime someone beats UCF is a good time.

I can't believe it...I recorded that game and had no idea someone on this thread would spoil it....argh, bad enough Kryle won, now this!

I'm a Temple alum; we needed this one bad! Especially in our coaches last home game (no NIT). It was certainly more rewarding than another Kyle Busch Xfinity win. This is a big stretch for casual sports fan. I would love to have a little better racing product on my Saturdays. I'm confident tomorrows race will be good.

I'm a Temple alum; we needed this one bad! Especially in our coaches last home game (no NIT). It was certainly more rewarding than another Kyle Busch Xfinity win. This is a big stretch for casual sports fan. I would love to have a little better racing product on my Saturdays. I'm confident tomorrows race will be good.
You (Kyle Busch), me (Christopher Bell) today. :)

There are other things to watch.

Then I'd be accused of commenting on something I didn't witness. You can't have it both ways. I watched because NASCAR is my pastime -- and today, like at Daytona -- the Xfinity product sucked.

I don't sleep during a race often, but I got a quick 15 minute nap in.

I turned it off once KB took the lead and once again turned on TCM. That's about how entertaining the Xfinity and Gander series is right now...an old Gary Cooper movie is 100X better.

Great day for Truex , thats about as positive as I can be about today's race.

So, if these drivers are racing on the edge and pushing the limits, how do they all manage to not lose control for the entire race? They are all out there cruising, I don't know if they think they can't beat KDB or what. But this is not very exciting to watch.

So, if these drivers are racing on the edge and pushing the limits, how do they all manage to not lose control for the entire race? They are all out there cruising, I don't know if they think they can't beat KDB or what. But this is not very exciting to watch.

It pisses me off. I look forward all week to racing, watch the qualifying and practicing, in HOPES of seeing some really good racing from guys who have something to race for. Can you imagine MJ going back to college and setting some sort of record and praising himself for it??? That's exactly what KB is doing...think about that.

Reddick and Bell gave Busch a handful last week. I think the other guys just aren’t up to the task or aren’t in the equipment (Chastain) to do so.

Once the CGR Xfinity program blew up that hurt the potential of this season a lot.

Actually it was kind of worth it seeing KyBu's son put the winners sticker on Kyles car- all wrinkled up . Karma.

I clicked the race on, shrub was leading, clicked it back off. Ain't watching that garbage. I'll tune in tomorrow and watch the best against the best.

Adam Alexander playing up the greatness of Shrub (like last week's Xfinity broadcast) but this time with KyBu disciple Erik Jones and Frenemy Harvick. Sickening... :)

When placing Kyle Busch along the all time greats, you have to take into consideration his incredible accomplishments in the xFinity/Trucks. This man started driving trucks at the age of 16 & made it to the top level at age 18. 200 wins across three national series is just out of this world & he did it in 12 years or something. Unreal.

Kyle Busch will undoubtedly go down as one of the best to ever grace the sport we know as nascar. Automobilism will never be the same without him.

His brother Kurt was very successfull early on in his career as well. He won a championship in just his third full season in the Cup! Nobody saw that coming! He has 30 wins at the top level.

The Busch brothers have left their mark in the sport. Kyle Busch could surpass Richard Petty with a couple more championships & be considered the greatest driver in the history!

Reddick and Bell gave Busch a handful last week. I think the other guys just aren’t up to the task or aren’t in the equipment (Chastain) to do so.

Once the CGR Xfinity program blew up that hurt the potential of this season a lot.

Damn shame. I wonder what happened to other sponsors involved with the Xfinity team? Lets hope the 42 team comes back next season, its needed because Chastain would be giving all of these guys like Bell, Allgaier, and everyone else fits.

Shout out to Truex and Annett looks like he's finally got his head in the game with the right CC. Now, I can finally stop talking **** about him.lol

Back
Top Bottom