Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

Well. There's a few drivers who will be Tweeting before the race is over...

Might just see that happen now

I can’t think of anybody who talks more when somebody hits him but lord he’s done wrecked about everybody in the series between last year and now this year. Spoiled little rich kid needs his head thumped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous racing there. Just ran the guy over and wrecked a good chunk of the field. No need for that with 55 to go

Ty Gibbs took a lot of crap for destroying his teammate at Martinsville so will Chandler Smith get the same?

It’s a shame that it takes going to the Cup Series for young drivers to learn and mature when they should be doing that in Trucks and Xfinity.

Gibbs and Hocevar were very dirty drivers before going to Cup.

Also did they really throw a caution because Hailie Deegan … got loose? 🤡

Granted they probably assumed she’d wreck because it’s Deegan, but she’s shown time and time again she has incredible car control. It’s every other aspect of her race craft that is below par.

Why did NASCAR want that?

Gotta have something to include in their highlight videos. I mean, how many times have they shown this crash so far? And it just happened! Could have done a recap of the race during that red flag, but NOPE...they just chose to show us the crash over and over and over again. If they can't get a 3-wide finish, they'd opt for a "big one."

I wanted to hear from JHN so I hope he declined the interview and it’s not because Fox just didn’t try and talk to him

It’s a shame that it takes going to the Cup Series for young drivers to learn and mature when they should be doing that in Trucks and Xfinity.

Gibbs and Hocevar were very dirty drivers before going to Cup.
Dirty or aggressive? Ty made some pretty bad moves but I don't pit Hocevar in that same conversation

Gotta have something to include in their highlight videos. I mean, how many times have they shown this crash so far? And it just happened! Could have done a recap of the race during that red flag, but NOPE...they just chose to show us the crash over and over and over again. If they can't get a 3-wide finish, they'd opt for a "big one."
Fox shows the replays, NASCAR doesn't run the cameras

Remember Andy, Hocevar is in the learning stage, yes he could tone it down and he will. Very very talented.

I agree he has a lot of talent, but on top of all the dumb stuff over the years, the terrible acting job (faking remorse for hitting Heim in the finale) just killed whatever respect I had left for him

Remember Andy, Hocevar is in the learning stage, yes he could tone it down and he will. Very very talented.
My point is that a lot of this should be polished before drivers get to this level.

But this falls on NASCAR for constantly decreasing minimum age requirements.

Every time I look Frankie Muniz is 2 more laps down. He can’t be making minimum speed.

I agree he has a lot of talent, but on top of all the dumb stuff over the years, the terrible acting job (faking remorse for hitting Heim in the finale) just killed whatever respect I had left for him
He's young. Has to find his center

My point is that a lot of this should be polished before drivers get to this level.

But this falls on NASCAR for constantly decreasing minimum age requirements.
Well Carson is 21, NASCAR has been pretty consistent on driver age and what tracks they can run

Chandler Smith reminds me of Denny Hamlin.

He can wheel. But a colossal douchenozzle with no awareness.

Allgaier is so snake bitten. Unreal man

Back
Top Bottom