Xfinity RACE thread --- Phoenix

Please let Creed steal this.

He’d look good with JHN fist print on his left cheek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice finish for Shane Van Gisbergen, coming in 6th. Tough day for John Hunter Nemechek, finishing 32nd.

I hate it when races run past their tv time slot. It's like the race ends, then a minute later and the coverage is over. Barely any interviews, no race recap, no nothing. I guess that's what Race Hub is for, but still.

I hate it when races run past their tv time slot. It's like the race ends, then a minute later and the coverage is over. Barely any interviews, no race recap, no nothing. I guess that's what Race Hub is for, but still.
Plenty of interviews on Youtube after the race.

That's why I also listen to the radio coverage. They don't have to go to another broadcast. They interview the top 5 finishers.

At least NBC gives us postrace on Peacock. Hopefully we get some postrace from CW Sports next year.

This "All Star Callout" deal is pretty neat though. I'm taking notes, lol.

ZomboDroid_09032024070633.jpg

Working on cars all day. Just got a chance at the DVR.
Looked like the 20 pinched everyone down for the big wreck.
What was the 7 thinking? Why so low on the track with a 3 second lead? 🤡
Chandler Smith did what he should’ve done with what he had.
Decent race.

Back
Top Bottom