Xfinity RACE thread --- Roval

This was fun to watch. Even though I wore out the mute button on occasions. LOL
Yeah they started hammering it from the drop of the flag. I can see a bit of it in the final stage, but it's ridiculous with the chaos that racing is to be calling points at the beginning.

Honest question, what would you rather them talk about? Baseball? Football? What they had for lunch? Like, I honestly don’t see why them talking about what’s going on is bad.

They talk about what the people that pay them tell them to talk about. I would do the same thing.

Honest question, what would you rather them talk about? Baseball? Football? What they had for lunch? Like, I honestly don’t see why them talking about what’s going on is bad.
More about what's happening on the track, less about what it means to the playoffs, especially before the last stage starts.

More about what's happening on the track, less about what it means to the playoffs, especially before the last stage starts.
But sometimes, things that happen in the race can be something that matters to the playoffs. If a driver has a bad pit stop, or has a mistake on track, then it’s a good time Imo to mention it, because it could be something that harms them. Imagine you’re 5th near the end of the stage, have a problem. Should they not mention the playoff implications if you’re someone close to the bubble?

But sometimes, things that happen in the race can be something that matters to the playoffs. If a driver has a bad pit stop, or has a mistake on track, then it’s a good time Imo to mention it, because it could be something that harms them. Imagine you’re 5th near the end of the stage, have a problem. Should they not mention the playoff implications if you’re someone close to the bubble?
Depends on when it happens and what it is. Losing a few positions in the pits at the end of stage 1? No. Blowing an engine with 20 to go? Certainty. But not a point-by-point detail from the first lap. There's a graphic for that.

Depends on when it happens and what it is. Losing a few positions in the pits at the end of stage 1? No. Blowing an engine with 20 to go? Certainty. But not a point-by-point detail from the first lap. There's a graphic for that.
see, we’re going to have to agree to disagree. Because losing those few positions, could in fact cost you a spot. So it’s worth mentioning. If you miss by 1 point, and you would’ve had more if not for the pit road thing, then see how that’s worth mentioning earlier?

see, we’re going to have to agree to disagree. Because losing those few positions, could in fact cost you a spot. So it’s worth mentioning. If you miss by 1 point, and you would’ve had more if not for the pit road thing, then see how that’s worth mentioning earlier?
Lol they have mentioned a hundred things earlier, most of them don't mean jack.

If you miss by one point, it wasn't due solely to that stop. There were 30-odd races before this one. Carl Edwards didn't lose just because of how he finished at Homestead.

Back
Top Bottom