Xfinity RACE thread --- Talladega

A little secret Sam Mayer, this will make your eventual 1st win that much sweeter.
You know what's funny is, I sit here and think man that was the dumbest move by a leader at a SSway I've ever seen. But I remember, I've been watching nascar for longer than Mayer has been alive. So that puts it in perspective for me lol just because I know that pulling out too far is a race losing move, Mayer might not have known that

You know what's funny is, I sit here and think man that was the dumbest move by a leader at a SSway I've ever seen. But I remember, I've been watching nascar for longer than Mayer has been alive. So that puts it in perspective for me lol just because I know that pulling out too far is a race losing move, Mayer might not have known that
Sam is still learning. He's still wet behind the ears. :D

Yeah. It was his first time being there at the end for a chance. Definitely a mistake he’ll learn from.

I think Kyle Petty said it best. Mayer's move would have won on any short track in the country, but it won't win in an Xfinity Super Speedway race.

1664670978272.gif

Dude needs to go mow some lawns on his Cub Cadet or **** it pushmower like the rest of us.

780 races without a win.
4 wins in a DEI plate car.
I don’t believe you read my post. I said he ran good at other tracks. Just couldn’t close the deal. He wasn’t a bad driver by any means. He wasn’t great either. I say a little bit above average.

4 wins in 784 races.
Yes, he sucked.
Agree to disagree. I look at more than just wins. I look at things during races, top 5, top 10s. Then he had good numbers in the Busch Series as well. We just judge drivers different. Plus cars they drive have to factor into it as well. I mean look how long it took for Sterling Marlin to win. Then in 2002 he was a championship favorite til his injury.

Back
Top Bottom