Xfinity RACE thread --- Texas

Down to 91. I might have to bring the plants in tonight.

Melon Man is going to talk himself out of a title if he isn't careful.
Here in the walmart of cities we are currently mostly sunny 88 with 64% humidity with 1 to 2 foot seas and the bikini report is above average.

Wow - he didn’t defend it at all and was just about to say such and he tags the wall hard....

Kyle was at the maximum extension of the grip and even he was drifting as it got away from Alfredo, much too high.

Alfredo I think he burned the tires off of it. He's fast but inexperienced. Fun as hell to watch though.

The Lost Speedway series is really good. I’ve watched 4 of them so far and saw the one about the Georgia International Raceway and never even knew it existed.

Start wrecking on the backstretch and finished in turn3/4

I like Gragson, but he shouldn’t expect anyone to give him any room for the rest of the season.

Gragson isn’t going to get any breaks for the rest of the year he’s going to have to expect it now. He made a lot of enemies,but I still kinda pull for him.

I like the way the bride in the Geico ad stuffs her dress through the car window. She's getting in that seat, Hell or high water. Married ten minutes and she's already telling him who's gonna drive.

Jeb Burton deserves a full time Xfinity ride next year. When he doesn’t get caught up in accidents, he performs pretty well.

I like the way the bride in the Geico ad stuffs her dress through the car window. She's getting in that seat, Hell or high water. Married ten minutes and she's already telling him who's gonna drive.

The best part of that is the groom sitting shot with a face like one of those fans who gets to go for a speed lap pre-race.

Back
Top Bottom