Xfinity RACE thread --- Texas

I don't usually watch Xfinity races, but I'll watch this one (on TV) since it's at my home track.

Hopefully it's not as awful as the Xfinity race slip and slide at the Charlotte roval a few weeks ago.

Its nice and cool here too, I am sure the guys that are painting the house like it too :)

And maybe we wont be going to commercial, nice job of keeping it off the wall.

NBCSN better show the Fort Worth skyline at some point. If they can show the Dallas skyline from the track, they can show the Fort Worth skyline from the track.

He didnt do a good job keeping off the wall this time.

And this is why Justin Allgiers career "was almost over so many times", and why he never lasted in cup.

Just ruined Chastain's season. Guy is a hack.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

And this is why Justin Allgiers career "was almost over so many times", and why he never lasted in cup.

Just ruined Chastain's season. Guy is a hack.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Chastain started the wreck.

He drove down into Allgaier after he saved his car. Like I'm not being biased, but it was definitely avoidable.

Yeah that was just a lot of people going for the same spot... lol to blame anyone is laughable

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

“Playoff points are like home court advantage“
1603581032475.jpeg

Not a single mention of Jeremy Clements getting destroyed in the wreck. Yet more evidence that if you're not in the previous playoff NASCAR wants you to pull a Robin Williams

Back
Top Bottom