Xfinity RACE thread --- Texas

10 and the 7 started that but after repeated views in slo-mo from multiple angles I’m darned if I can blame one and not tother.

One thing for sure, after getting tagged by the 19 Chastain did a heck of a job not hitting anything else and straightening it out.

Holy cow, what a finish!
wow-wow-wee-wow-great-success.jpg

Burton doing the field no favors by making sure Noah's back is against the wall at Martinsville

Gragson just kinda blew the corner, but that finish isn't possible in Cup with the cars so planted.
Probably due the lapped traffic and Gragson was running a bit lower in that traction compound, then the moment he moved all four wheels in the traction compound its like he was standing still.

Gragson might have burned his tires off earlier in that run and Burton nipped him in the end. Burton just managed his tires better IMO.

Don't apologize for the language, anyone that doesn't understand the context of that needs to turn their television off and live in their bubble lol.

The FCC prohibits broadcasters from airing that word, and could fine NBCSN for airing it.

The apology is probably an attempt to avoid an FCC fine.

Don't apologize for the language, anyone that doesn't understand the context of that needs to turn their television off and live in their bubble lol.

I like seeing the emotion honestly. Noah is starting to grow on me. Started off not being a fan, but as the season goes on I am liking him more and more. He is giving me that Stewart vibe, I like a driver that isn't afraid to show some fire now and then.

The FCC prohibits broadcasters from airing that word, and could fine NBCSN for airing it.

The apology is probably an attempt to avoid an FCC fine.
Game Creek Video usually runs a 6-8 second delay. Wonder what happened to today's broadcast...

Chastain took the blame for the wreck.
One thing I give Chastain credit for, he's not afraid to say when something IS his fault.

I'd rather have an extremely fast, hyper-aggressive driver and cool him down than have to instill it into a driver.

I'd need deep pockets for the racecars, too.

I like seeing the emotion honestly. Noah is starting to grow on me. Started off not being a fan, but as the season goes on I am liking him more and more. He is giving me that Stewart vibe, I like a driver that isn't afraid to show some fire now and then.
He's signed up for the 9 next year, It ain't over :laugh: He's fun as hell to watch

One thing I give Chastain credit for, he's not afraid to say when something IS his fault.

I'd rather have an extremely fast, hyper-aggressive driver and cool him down than have to instill it into a driver.

I'd need deep pockets for the racecars, too.
one thing I keep noticing, Haley driving the same stuff keeps beating him and he is coming back next year. He's not as fun to watch as Chastain. Chastain is liable to do about anything at anytime.

Back
Top Bottom