Xfinity RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

I’ve never hated a robot as much as rick Allen. Allgaier wasn’t even finished crashing and the words Championship 4 and championship implications already starting coming out of his mouth

If we get see more road courses, NASCAR needs to step up their officiating. That should have been a local yellow (I watch IMSA, Indycar, and F1, I know what local yellows are)

It's war...

Chastain gonna have to be patient for his payback -- looks like he's done for the day.

Allgaier with the dipsh!t move. I expect if Chastain is racing at Bristol for him to dump Allgaier

Allgaier wishes he had the talent of Chastain.

Ross started it???? Do none of you pay attention to everything? Talent doesn’t mean you can spin someone out and get away with it by the way Bobby.. lol.

Ross started it???? Do none of you pay attention to everything? Talent doesn’t mean you can spin someone out and get away with it by the way Bobby.. lol.
I’m alright with it. I stand by my statement with regard to talent.

Two weeks in a row some chicken**** wrecks someone as payback for a racing incident. This is going to grow tiresome in a hurry if NASCAR doesn’t do something.

Back
Top Bottom