Xfinity RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

If I punch someone in the face, I expect them to punch me back. And knowing the kind of guy Ross is, he probably feels the same way and wont really be upset or surprised by getting wrecked. Though it may make him rethink about how he races, even just a little.

Allgaier got loose allowing Ross to move to the inside when they got together.

Allgaier went in to wreck Chastain -- the second bump is what put Chastain on course to wreck.

NASCAR will let them settle it, as it should be.

===

Great interview by Ross.

Two weeks in a row some chicken**** wrecks someone as payback for a racing incident. This is going to grow tiresome in a hurry if NASCAR doesn’t do something.

To be fair, like I said earlier Ross could’ve just saved it when he got pushed out the groove.

To be fair, like I said earlier Ross could’ve just saved it when he got pushed out the groove.
He saved it the first time, and then got pushed again when already out near the marbles. There’s not much saving it at that point.

He saved it the first time, and then got pushed again when already out near the marbles. There’s not much saving it at that point.

I don’t know. I seen some amazing saves before. Payback happens. I like that the guys racing for a championship don’t let people run them over and ruin their chances.

Two weeks in a row some chicken**** wrecks someone as payback for a racing incident. This is going to grow tiresome in a hurry if NASCAR doesn’t do something.

I think it's mostly part of the show they want to put on, except if it happens to the wrong guy at the wrong time. To be fair, I've witnessed a lot of cowardly non-officiating in several series this year, it's not just NASCAR. Along with some over-officiating elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom