Xtreme Outlaw Midget Series

A bit of a disaster for series organizers. 14 cars showed up … about the same number of people bought tickets.

I thought this would tell the tale of what happened to Jade, but it's not to be. Slipped the cushion in second place with two to go, the announcer said Dahm had caught up and the camera showed her sitting dead. Restarted in the back with two to go. :idunno: Bryson flipped hard

I thought this would tell the tale of what happened to Jade, but it's not to be. Slipped the cushion in second place with two to go, the announcer said Dahm had caught up and the camera showed her sitting dead. Restarted in the back with two to go. :idunno: Bryson flipped hard

my guess it jumped out of gear,because it got going again. that was really dusty.

A bit of a disaster for series organizers. 14 cars showed up …
This is from a guy I know on Facebook talking about the upcoming week they have in PA. The midget scene here is not healthy.

"I've been voicing my concern about car counts for the Xtreme Midget Series but no one seems all that concerned "because Keith Kunz will bring a bunch of cars." BUT, here's the hard cold facts. Of 12 races so far and 95 drivers scoring points, ONLY 7 have raced in all 12 shows. And even more ALARMING, only 14 have even raced in half (6) of the shows. And yes, five straight nights of $4,000 to win sounds good, but you also can't count on too much field filler help from ARDC. They can only muster seven cars running once or twice a month, how many do we really believe they can bring for five races in one week?"

Kunz and some others got mad at USAC last year and this is the result. Ego got in the way. I doubt this series lasts long and it isn't worth getting your panties in a wad about it.

I couldn't find a finishing order, so I cut this one out of the clip lol. Good race, Jade and Taylor 3rd and 4th. Daum continues to get better. Cannon has been in a slump, but he had better not snooze or the Helion will pass him by.

1691208952763.png

Back
Top Bottom