Xtreme Outlaw Midget Series

If anyone was curious I checked with my guy at Bridgeport for the race there and the midgets are on the 4/10 mile big track. I wasn't sure since they run micro sprints on a 1/4 mile and a lot of the other tracks this week are quarter miles. They should fly around there.

Never seen a small one at the Clyde.

1691548648823.png

I dont think wrecking is going to diminish her grit. She seemed mad at herself as well.

She was around 2 seconds ahead of second when the flipped the first time and was fixing to start lapping the field. The helion only has one speed lol.

The wheels are always turning with that one lol. I hope they go one and two. Cannon is a local Okie from Bixby. Both of them are going to be a force this year in the Chili Bowl.

funny ive been watched cannon for a long time. i thought he was going to move up though the ranks fast.but he seems to be stuck.but he,s young still. jade has been fun to watch.

Cannon stuck? lol. He's in first in the series. That's a family outfit he is racing for, that isn't a big money factory team.

Cannon stuck? lol. He's in first in the series. That's a family outfit he is racing for, that isn't a big money factory team.
i didnt mean it to sound bad,i just thought as fast as he is. someone would hire him to drive a sprint car or something else.

i didnt mean it to sound bad,i just thought as fast as he is. someone would hire him to drive a sprint car or something else.
Cannon and Jade are also both TRD drivers; if they wanted to move up to sprint cars and were freely able to, I'm certain they could find a seat right now. The musical chairs game in 410-land started with PPM about two months ago and has been unrelenting ever since. I would guess that it has been "suggested" to them by Toyota that they hang tight with the Xtreme Outlaw Series. Talent level is not far off from USAC if not essentially equivalent, money isn't that far off, number of dates is good, and the spotlight isn't too bright but still exists. I just want them to actually develop a little first before being shipped into the NASCAR farm system they're destined for.

Cannon and Jade are also both TRD drivers; if they wanted to move up to sprint cars and were freely able to, I'm certain they could find a seat right now. The musical chairs game in 410-land started with PPM about two months ago and has been unrelenting ever since. I would guess that it has been "suggested" to them by Toyota that they hang tight with the Xtreme Outlaw Series. Talent level is not far off from USAC if not essentially equivalent, money isn't that far off, number of dates is good, and the spotlight isn't too bright but still exists. I just want them to actually develop a little first before being shipped into the NASCAR farm system they're destined for.
Those two, Reimer and the rest of the Xtreme front runners will contest the USAC National Midget races when that series restarts in September.

The schedules do not conflict.

Back
Top Bottom