Y.a.r.n.

S

smack500

Ok I remember playing a game on a old chat program called YARN were one person would start a sentence and the next person in line would make another sentence and add it to the first persons and so on and so on.

each person add a sentence and make a story

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did not know.

Make sure to include the previous sentences with yours if it keeps going it turns into paragraphs and so on and so on.

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did not know. Now this place of which I did not know was Overflowing with the most exciting things to do.

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did not know. Now this place of which I did not know was Overflowing with the most exciting things to do. In fact, it was so exciting, that people of all stripes clamored to participate. One person got so excited, that she very nearly wet her pants.

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did not know. Now this place of which I did not know was Overflowing with the most exciting things to do. In fact, it was so exciting, that people of all stripes clamored to participate. One person got so excited, that she very nearly wet her pants. Fortunately, just as she was at the bursting point, a very strange thing happened.

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did not know. Now this place of which I did not know was Overflowing with the most exciting things to do. In fact, it was so exciting, that people of all stripes clamored to participate. One person got so excited, that she very nearly wet her pants. Fortunately, just as she was at the bursting point, a very strange thing happened. She woke up, and realised she was just having a dream so she proceded to take a shower and get the day started.

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did
not know. Now this place of which I did not know was
Overflowing with the most exciting things to do. In fact, it
was so exciting, that people of all stripes clamored to
participate. One person got so excited, that she very
nearly wet her pants. Fortunately, just as she was at the
bursting point, a very strange thing happened. She woke
up, and realised she was just having a dream so she
proceded to take a shower and get the day started.

Showered, dressed, and refreshed, Zelda felt much better, and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Showered, dressed, and refreshed, Zelda felt much better, and went downstairs to the kitchen.Then she realized she was in a strange kitchen with a strange man.

Showered, dressed, and refreshed, Zelda felt much better,
and went downstairs to the kitchen.Then she realized she
was in a strange kitchen with a strange man. Not only was the kitchen unfamiliar, as well as the bewildered man now staring at her intently, but she also realized that the clothes she had on were not hers.

was in a strange kitchen with a strange man. Not only was the kitchen unfamiliar, as well as the bewildered man now staring at her intently, but she also realized that the clothes she had on were not hers.

"Hey, honey. Those clothes look good on you. Now get your butt on over here", said the strange man.

"Hey, honey. Those clothes look good on you. Now get your butt on over here", said the strange man.
Then the man noticed she was not a she at all.

It turns out that "she" was an odd creature and looked much like a cross between a Bear and a Human. Now, this man had become quite frightened by what he was witnessing and soon he fled out the door just as fast as he could, But was then greeted by something even worse...

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did not know. Now this place of which I did not know was Overflowing with the most exciting things to do. In fact, it was so exciting, that people of all stripes clamored to participate. One person got so excited, that she very nearly wet her pants. Fortunately, just as she was at the bursting point, a very strange thing happened. She woke up, and realised she was just having a dream so she proceeded to take a shower and get the day started.

Showered, dressed, and refreshed, Zelda felt much better, and went downstairs to the kitchen.Then she realized she was in a strange kitchen with a strange man. Not only was the kitchen unfamiliar, as well as the bewildered man now staring at her intently, but she also realized that the clothes she had on were not hers.

It turns out that "she" was an odd creature and looked much like a cross between a Bear and a Human. Now, this man had become quite frightened by what he was witnessing and soon he fled out the door just as fast as he could, But was then greeted by something even worse...

Saddam Hussein. However would he escape the clutches of both a sheman bear and Saddam Hussein at the same time, he wondered aloud...

10-16-02 09:24 PM • Profile • Send PM • Search • Report this post • Edit • Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day I got bored and decided to go out, where I did not know. Now this place of which I did not know was Overflowing with the most exciting things to do. In fact, it was so exciting, that people of all stripes clamored to participate. One person got so excited, that she very nearly wet her pants. Fortunately, just as she was at the bursting point, a very strange thing happened. She woke up, and realised she was just having a dream so she proceeded to take a shower and get the day started.

Showered, dressed, and refreshed, Zelda felt much better, and went downstairs to the kitchen.Then she realized she was in a strange kitchen with a strange man. Not only was the kitchen unfamiliar, as well as the bewildered man now staring at her intently, but she also realized that the clothes she had on were not hers.

Saddam Hussein. However would he escape the clutches of both a sheman bear and Saddam Hussein at the same time, he wondered aloud...
And then to his amazement in walked Bill Clinton bosting,HEY SADAM MAN WHERE YOU KEEPIN AL THE BABES HID?Sadam said, sit down and have a cigar my friend,And I will share my harem with you.

And then to his amazement in walked Bill Clinton bosting,HEY SADAM MAN WHERE YOU KEEPIN AL THE BABES HID?Sadam said, sit down and have a cigar my friend,And I will share my harem with you.

"Wooooohooooooooooo, baby!", screamed Bill, bearhugging an inebriated Saddam. "What was the deal with that shebear, man? Scared the pants right off of me!"

"Wooooohooooooooooo, baby!", screamed Bill, bearhugging an inebriated Saddam. "What was the deal with that shebear, man? Scared the pants right off of me!"

"Oh, that," laughed Saddam, "That's one of my ex-wives. We call her Hillary." Bill drew back in horror. How could this be?

"Oh, that," laughed Saddam, "That's one of my ex-wives. We call her Hillary." Bill drew back in horror. How could this be?

"She said she would never do anything like that" Clinton said. "I wonder why she would"

"She said she would never do anything like that" Clinton said. "I wonder why she would"

"Simple," replied Saddam. "Your American woman tired of your imperialistic marital wanderings, and desired a real man...one who could satisfy her needs like none in your country."

"Simple," replied Saddam. "Your American woman tired of your imperialistic marital wanderings, and desired a real man...one who could satisfy her needs like none in your country."

A roar was heard outside as Rusty skidded his #2 Ford to a stop in the driveway, leaped across the front yard and into the house screaming "Less filling yet tastes great"

A roar was heard outside as Rusty skidded his #2 Ford to a stop in the driveway, leaped across the front yard and into the house screaming "Less filling yet tastes great"

Saddam and Bill, now the best of buddies, ambled to the front door to greet Rusty. Bill quipped, "Hey, Rusty, my man. When you gonna let me drive that thing, bud?" Saddam shot Rusty a look. He had some other ideas for the former Winston Cup champion.

Saddam and Bill, now the best of buddies, ambled to the front door to greet Rusty. Bill quipped, "Hey, Rusty, my man. When you gonna let me drive that thing, bud?" Saddam shot Rusty a look. He had some other ideas for the former Winston Cup champion.

"First of all, Bill, never call a Miller man Bud. And secondly, I'd never let you drive my hot rod for fear you'd stain the upholstery. OK, Sadman, what's on your mind? I don't like the way you look at me"

Originally posted by Alaska

"First of all, Bill, never call a Miller man Bud. And secondly, I'd never let you drive my hot rod for fear you'd stain the upholstery. OK, Sadman, what's on your mind? I don't like the way you look at me.Well Rusty,I can see why they call you a crybaby.Rusty turns and shoves a scud up Saddams porthole,and blows the hell out of him.Bill looks at Rusty,and says.Way to go redneck,I ain't even learned all the girls in the harems name yet.

"First of all, Bill, never call a Miller man Bud. And secondly, I'd never let you drive my hot rod for fear you'd stain the upholstery. OK, Sadman, what's on your mind? I don't like the way you look at me.Well Rusty,I can see why they call you a crybaby.Rusty turns and shoves a scud up Saddams porthole,and blows the hell out of him.Bill looks at Rusty,and says.Way to go redneck,I ain't even learned all the girls in the harems name yet.

Then Rusty turned and shoved a scud up Clinton's porthole and blows the heck out of him.

CHAPTER II

Zelda awoke again from the terrible nightmare but could't shake the feeling that maybe Saddam, Bill and Rusty . . . oh, never mind. It just couldn't be.

CHAPTER II

Zelda awoke again from the terrible nightmare but could't shake the feeling that maybe Saddam, Bill and Rusty . . . oh, never mind. It just couldn't be.And she thought to herself that she had been used by a bunch of old timers.But once again the curiousity had over taken the thought of being made a shehe tramp.

CHAPTER II

Zelda awoke again from the terrible nightmare but could't shake the feeling that maybe Saddam, Bill and Rusty . . . oh, never mind. It just couldn't be.And she thought to herself that she had been used by a bunch of old timers.But once again the curiousity had over taken the thought of being made a shehe tramp.

"What was that in Saddam's pocket before he was blown into oblivion?", she asked herself. "And why Rusty Wallace? Why was he the one, and not Mark Martin? What is this clump of hair at the back of my neck? What does this all mean?"

CHAPTER II

"What was that in Saddam's pocket before he was blown into oblivion?", she asked herself. "And why Rusty Wallace? Why was he the one, and not Mark Martin? What is this clump of hair at the back of my neck? What does this all mean?"

Zelda went to the grocery store thinking a walk down the pet food aisle might relax her. On the way she met her old friend Evelyn who shared Zelda's interest in antique moonstone jewelry. They exchanged pleasantries and agreed that the hair on Zelda's neck was definitely cause for concern but not a serious health threat. Evelyn even commented on the possiblity the hair might keep Zelda warm this winter.

At Foodland, Zelda wandered past the pet food aisle and found herself in the fresh fruit and vegetable section between the deli and the dairy coolers. Erotic images involving fruits and vegetables flooding Zelda's mind as she remembered Saddam's bulging pocket. She broke out in a cold sweat and ran all the way. . .

CHAPTER II

Zelda went to the grocery store thinking a walk down the pet food aisle might relax her. On the way she met her old friend Evelyn who shared Zelda's interest in antique moonstone jewelry. They exchanged pleasantries and agreed that the hair on Zelda's neck was definitely cause for concern but not a serious health threat. Evelyn even commented on the possiblity the hair might keep Zelda warm this winter.

At Foodland, Zelda wandered past the pet food aisle and found herself in the fresh fruit and vegetable section between the deli and the dairy coolers. Erotic images involving fruits and vegetables flooding Zelda's mind as she remembered Saddam's bulging pocket. She broke out in a cold sweat and ran all the way back to the parking lot, clutching a honeydew melon, shishkebab skewers, a pack of Lady Bic razors, and some birdseed she had inadvertently picked up in the pet food aisle.

"What is happening to me? Why am I doing these awful things?", she thought as she floored the gas pedal and ran over the store manager's pinky toe as he tried to retrieve the goods she had just stolen.

CHAPTER II

At Foodland, Zelda wandered past the pet food aisle and found herself in the fresh fruit and vegetable section between the deli and the dairy coolers. Erotic images involving fruits and vegetables flooding Zelda's mind as she remembered Saddam's bulging pocket. She broke out in a cold sweat and ran all the way back to the parking lot, clutching a honeydew melon, shishkebab skewers, a pack of Lady Bic razors, and some birdseed she had inadvertently picked up in the pet food aisle.

"What is happening to me? Why am I doing these awful things?", she thought as she floored the gas pedal and ran over the store manager's pinky toe as he tried to retrieve the goods she had just stolen.

As Manager Herb hopped on one foot screaming for Zelda to stop, Evelyn pulled up in her 1962 Cadillac Deville. "Was that Zelda running over shopping carts and speeding past the stop sign?" she gasped.

"What's gotten into her?" blustered Herb.

"I think it may have something to do with the hair growing on the back of her neck. Kinda werewolf like." offered Evelyn. "Pretty scary looking." she added.

Meanwhile, Zelda, doing nearly 70mph down Main Street is trying to understand her fantasies and bizarre actions.

CHAPTER II

As Manager Herb hopped on one foot screaming for Zelda to stop, Evelyn pulled up in her 1962 Cadillac Deville. "Was that Zelda running over shopping carts and speeding past the stop sign?" she gasped.

"I think it may have something to do with the hair growing on the back of her neck. Kinda werewolf like." offered Evelyn. "Pretty scary looking." she added.

Meanwhile, Zelda, doing nearly 70mph down Main Street is trying to understand her fantasies and bizarre actions.

All of a sudden, Zelda slams on the brakes, and thinks to herself....... I really need to know what the bulge was in Saddam's pants.

CHAPTER II

All of a sudden, Zelda slams on the brakes, and thinks to herself....... I really need to know what the bulge was in Saddam's pants. For all I know, it might be something dangerous....like a missile launcher.

Chapter III

It's a cold, damp day in Martinsville, Virginia. Rusty Wallace is sipping a cup of coffee while intently eyeing the Winston Cup officials as his Miller Lite Ford is rolled through what seems like the billionth pre-race inspection of his career. This year's points championship still within his grasp, Rusty tries to block out all random thoughts, such as the incident earlier in the week involving the dictator of Iraq.

Just as he's getting into that psychological sweet zone, a Cup official climbs from underneath Rusty's car with a grim look on his face. He's got something in his hand, which he holds up for the other officials to see. "Illegal valve spring", says the official as he shakes his head in disgust.

Rusty spits out his coffee and rushes over to the official. "What?! How the hell can this be? You don't honestly believe we're stupid enough to make that kind of mistake this late in the season, do you? That's impossible!"

Then it all came rushing back to him. Saddam Hussein. Once again, it was that dirty SOB, Saddam. That's what must have been in his pocket that whole time...

Chapter III

It's a cold, damp day in Martinsville, Virginia. Rusty Wallace is sipping a cup of coffee while intently eyeing the Winston Cup officials as his Miller Lite Ford is rolled through what seems like the billionth pre-race inspection of his career. This year's points championship still within his grasp, Rusty tries to block out all random thoughts, such as the incident earlier in the week involving the dictator of Iraq.

Just as he's getting into that psychological sweet zone, a Cup official climbs from underneath Rusty's car with a grim look on his face. He's got something in his hand, which he holds up for the other officials to see. "Illegal valve spring", says the official as he shakes his head in disgust.

Rusty spits out his coffee and rushes over to the official. "What?! How the hell can this be? You don't honestly believe we're stupid enough to make that kind of mistake this late in the season, do you? That's impossible!"

Then it all came rushing back to him. Saddam Hussein. Once again, it was that dirty SOB, Saddam. That's what must have been in his pocket that whole time...

Herb and Evelyn had no way of knowing that Rusty had figured out their scheme. They had only a few minutes before Saddam would arrive in the back office of the grocery store. Their conspiracy against Rusty was only part of the evil deeds they had scheduled. But they'd lost track of Bill Clinton. If he couldn't be found the entire plan would fall apart.

It was easy to predict Zelda would come to the grocery store under stress. She always does. They knew Rusty would surely make it in time for his inspection. But where was Bill? He didn't show up for the dedication of the new downtown Krispie Kreme store.

A week later: Zelda is sitting quietly in the asylum when she is not howling at the full moon. Evelyn and Herb ran away with the grocery receipts of the day. Rusty's still looking for a win, and Bill and Saddam opened a Hooters in Little Rock.

A couple of days later. Zelda excapes from the asylum and steals a car. Her trip across country takes her through Little Rock where she stops at a Hooters to try to get a job.

One week After Zelda got a job at hooters she has been saving up money to go back home to her mother country Eanglind to met her long lost Love Link.

Little did she know that Link and his lover were sitting in jail for smuggling drugs into the country.

Back
Top Bottom