Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
For those that are interested in playing this years edition I've created the racing-forum.com group. Last year we had a total of 48 members join. That was an incredible number of participants but as time wore on they slowly dropped from the game in defeat. Are you up for the challenge? As the defending champion it will be a pleasure to school all of you once again in the 2013 season. You may want to join early so you too can experience your team's name near the top of the leader board. Good luck to all.

Information is as follows.....

Link to join the game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Hope to see some of you there.

dpkimmel2001

Oh..... And I forgot to mention, it is free. It'll only cost you your sense of pride when I kick your a$$.

This years A, B & C Group breakdowns.....

A Group.jpg

B Group.jpg

C Group.jpg

Looks interesting; I'll take a detailed glance over the weekend. The price is right :)

While we're on the subject, can anyone recommend a good fantasy management program? The company my league has used for the last dozen years (Green Flag Racing) decided they aren't going to be in the fantasy business this year. I guess we could switch to an externally run league like Yahoo or NASCAR, but we prefer to use our own rules and web site. (5 groups resorted weekly by points, 1 driver from each group, you can only use a driver 9 times.) We used RaceScore.com for one season four or five years ago but weren't very happy with them.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

For those that are interested in playing this years edition I've created the racing-forum.com group. Last year we had a total of 48 members join. That was an incredible number of participants but as time wore on they slowly dropped from the game in defeat. Are you up for the challenge? As the defending champion it will be a pleasure to school all of you once again in the 2013 season. You may want to join early so you too can experience your team's name near the top of the leader board. Good luck to all.

Information is as follows.....

Link to join the game.

If needed.....

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Hope to see some of you there.

dpkimmel2001

Oh..... And I forgot to mention, it is free. It'll only cost you your sense of pride when I kick your a$$.
P-4

Now that she's divorced that's probably bound to happen more than she's used to. o_O Wait, what?
DP I was very careful how I worded the pole position thing but knew it was a wasted effort with this bunch. :D

Now that she's divorced that's probably bound to happen more than she's used to. o_O Wait, what?

Tony had it written into her contract. It's called the "I will take the pole 6 times each season" clause.

It may not sound like much, but Tony is getting up there in age and has entered the low-T, ED phase of his career.

Tony had it written into her contract. It's called the "I will take the pole 6 times each season" clause.

It may not sound like much, but Tony is getting up there in age and has entered the low-T, ED phase of his career.
Low T. Hah!

Tell him he can have some of mine for a price. IT'S RED HOT BABY!

At least that's what I tell Danica when we are out and about.

Now all I have to do is figure out which 6 races Danica is going to win and which 9 she is going to get the pole position. :D

You could have said something like the 9 races where she will start on top of the grid. no, wait...
How bout the 9 races where she will be showing her rear bumper to the rest of the field? nope...
OK, here ya go: ...the 9 races where she will have the best lap time. still searching...
I give up! Even saying that she was the "Fastest Qualifier" could be misconstrued!

You could have said something like the 9 races where she will start on top of the grid. no, wait...
How bout the 9 races where she will be showing her rear bumper to the rest of the field? nope...
OK, here ya go: ...the 9 races where she will have the best lap time. still searching...
I give up! Even saying that she was the "Fastest Qualifier" could be misconstrued!

Nice, but how could you leave out best finisher and getting in and out of her pit?

Nice, but how could you leave out best finisher and getting in and out of her pit?

HA!
This was based upon Johali's reference to Miss Thang being On the Pole.
But I like where you went with that!

Any more suggestions?
We know that she has a Checkered Flag Tramp Stamp...
She just might have a "Racing Stripe" too. We know how girls like to "Landscape" these days...

The master spoke and they flocked to his throne. :cool:
More like "The chimpanzee screeched and the others flung poo at him."

I'm reluctant to sign up for a Yahoo account. So far I've avoided all these 'for profit' social networking privacy traps. I'm in IT support, and I take these things kinda seriously. The bigger and more popular the outfit, the less I trust them.

I'm reluctant to sign up for a Yahoo account. So far I've avoided all these 'for profit' social networking privacy traps. I'm in IT support, and I take these things kinda seriously. The bigger and more popular the outfit, the less I trust them.
Yeah, thanks for your support Charlie. o_O

I've had a Yahoo! account for 10 years and I've had not one bit of spam or any other issue despite playing in multiple fantasy leagues each year. I'm in IT support as well and I have no worries at all.

And the Fantasy NASCAR leagues are fun. They can be very frustrating but fun overall. :)

We're currently @ 14 and counting.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

This is one of those times I wish they had a dislike button. :cool:

Spoken like a guy with a degree who sucks at fantasy leagues.

I've had a Yahoo! account for 10 years and I've had not one bit of spam or any other issue despite playing in multiple fantasy leagues each year. I'm in IT support as well and I have no worries at all.

And the Fantasy NASCAR leagues are fun. They can be very frustrating but fun overall. :)

I did get hacked once last year. Of all the people they could've hacked they picked my email account that contained absolutely nothing.

Back
Top Bottom