Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

I did get hacked once last year. Of all the people they could've hacked they picked my email account that contained absolutely nothing.

I don't use that email for anything other than fantasy leagues. I would never store addresses on the cloud. I checked my mail for the first time in 4 months and deleted the 80 emails sitting there.

Spoken like a guy with a degree who sucks at fantasy leagues.
Actually, I've run a small one at work for over a decade. We usually average around 25 players. I've won twice, but not since the COT era. I usually have good time whether I win or not, since we all know the real reason to play fantasy sports is to talk trash.

I've had a Yahoo! account for 10 years and I've had not one bit of spam or any other issue despite playing in multiple fantasy leagues each year. I'm in IT support as well and I have no worries at all.
Okay, I'm convinced.

I don't use that email for anything other than fantasy leagues. I would never store addresses on the cloud. I checked my mail for the first time in 4 months and deleted the 80 emails sitting there.

Did you get the Christmas Card that I sent you Fender?

had a good league last year, I got into the top 10 and then thes chase began and kicked my arse.

We're currently @ 18 and counting.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

That's a givin' I'm not sure that 'bad ass' will be the description but we'll have a good time. :D
The "badass" was for the food, drink and comaraderie which you have assured is a major part of the DP tailgate experience. We'll bring BL, venison sausage and other assorted goodies. :D :cheers:

I joined again so that most of y'all will beat someone. Been doing this game for years and have never finished in the upper half. For that matter the upper three fourths.

Dpkimmel2001 trained his dog to do that for him, and it worked out great once he had his nose sharpened.
I'm going to go all out and try to get on top for a race or two, then my stuff will be used up and I'll flop around like a fish out of water for the rest of the season. Yep, sounds like a plan.

We're currently @ 23 and counting.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Just trying to get some excitement going for the season. Besides, it's more rewarding when I kick the ass of 42 opponents rather than just 22. :cool:

How do you want your name to appear on the degree I'm gonna send you at the end of the year? Figure you should have something to show for when I take you to school for 36 weeks:cool:

RFR has no drivers in the A grouping. I wonder when was the last time that happened :eek:

How do you want your name to appear on the degree I'm gonna send you at the end of the year? Figure you should have something to show for when I take you to school for 36 weeks:cool:
This looks like a situation where a former student of mine is trying to challenge the master. I'm quite flattered that you feel that you've learned enough from my game play last season that you've earned a sense of confidence in yourself. That's important in this game and it will also make it that much more enjoyable for me as I watch your team name slowly descend the leader board. :D

We are still stuck @ 23. We could use more players.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Back
Top Bottom