YF Group - racing-forums.com - Samsung Mobile 500

I don't want to brag but I had 320 points and went from 43rd to 43rd!!!!!!! missed the first 4 races. I haven't read the rules but if I do good in the summer I still make the playoffs? I should just same all my drivers till then and tank the spring since I got in late.

Don't ever give up! At least all your drivers are well rested and fresh :)

I don't want to brag but I had 320 points and went from 43rd to 43rd!!!!!!! missed the first 4 races. I haven't read the rules but if I do good in the summer I still make the playoffs? I should just save all my drivers till then and tank the spring since I got in late.

There's no chase. Every race counts toward the championship. The spring, summer and fall winners just get bragging rights. *que best Mikey voice" "I like bragging rights".

your just afraid i will catch ya fender....lol

Keep having those big weeks and you never know. ;)

DNQ for the first 4 pretty much locks you into 43rd. You've outpointed me 2 of 3 weeks, so lets keep track of that so you can have something to cheer about.

I don't want to brag but I had 320 points and went from 43rd to 43rd!!!!!!! missed the first 4 races. I haven't read the rules but if I do good in the summer I still make the playoffs? I should just save all my drivers till then and tank the spring since I got in late.

You could always file an appeal and if that doesn't work, well, file another. ;)

Why isn't this done with the current point standings, like why is Keslowski an A driver and Biffle a B driver? Shouldn't it been changed to represent the current standing, instead of using whoever was in the chase last year.

Why isn't this done with the current point standings, like why is Keslowski an A driver and Biffle a B driver? Shouldn't it been changed to represent the current standing, instead of using whoever was in the chase last year.

Yahoo!'s league, Yahoo!'s rules.

I was wondering if they would adjust this for the summer and fall segments, but I guess not.

I'm not really sure why it even matters. We're all picking from the same pool of drivers whether it be A, B, or C. It's been this way for years in the Yahoo Fantasy league.

Back
Top Bottom