YF Group - racing-forums.com - Subway Fresh Fit 500(k)

Don't you get qualifying points for the bench?
Of course , but that's all done (waiting for our points) . You now have the option of swapping your bench and starters prior to the race . Mark is the great example . Just because he won the pole , do you think he has a better chance to win the race than one of your original starters ?

What gives? I had the box checked that said show drivers that are entered when I made my "C" picks. Austin Dillon was one of those, so I picked him. Now I'm reading he didn't attempt to qualify. :confused:

Oh well, one of my bench drivers (Mark Martin) won the pole, so it's not all bad! :bounce: :D

I picked Dillon and it didn't show he wasn't racing until I hit the save roster tab.

I picked Dillon and it didn't show he wasn't racing until I hit the save roster tab.
Again , if you have Dillon as a starter , you can switch him with the guy you have on the bench ,in order to have a chance at some race points.

Of course , but that's all done (waiting for our points) . You now have the option of swapping your bench and starters prior to the race . Mark is the great example . Just because he won the pole , do you think he has a better chance to win the race than one of your original starters ?

So if you have someone on your bench, and you switch him with a starter, you still get points for you original bench's qualifying even though he's no longer your bench? :confused:

Edit to add: Already switched Austin Dillon with my bench (Casey Mears, who qualified last).

DPK ..is there any truth to the story being reported on Fox news that Fender has hacked the Yahoo computor and stolen all of our qualifying points?
I've asked Andy to investigate this further but he's still hot on the story of the Danica angle to the Jeremy Clements story. I don't think I'll hear back from him until he gets to the bottom of that issue.

So if you have someone on your bench, and you switch him with a starter, you still get points for you original bench's qualifying even though he's no longer your bench? :confused:
Yes

It is very simple. You can get qualifying points from any of the eight drivers that you pick. You can only get race points from the four that you have active at the time of the race.

So I'm faced with a dilemma. I have to pick Tony or Kevin.

Kevin may have 3 wins vs Tonys 1. But! Tony has a better driver rating.

They are soooooo close!

How do I choose?

I tried painting two squares in the snow, the dog pist on the line between them! She can't even choose!

So I'm faced with a dilemma. I have to pick Tony or Kevin.

Kevin may have 3 wins vs Tonys 1. But! Tony has a better driver rating.

They are soooooo close!

How do I choose?

I tried painting two squares in the snow, the dog pist on the line between them! She can't even choose!
Tony is a streak driver either hot or cold, so if the dog is in Heat she is saying Tony.
Just crawl behind her and sniff to see.

Put on a Tony and then a Kevin Tee on the dog, if he favors one leg, or worse only stands on three feet while while wearing a particular shirt he is saying one of the car tires will fail during the event. A raised right front paw means the right front is going to wear out and mostly likely that driver will hit the wall.

If you have a male dog wear a Tony or Harvick tee shirt or cap. If the dog keeps riding your leg while wearing one of the shirts he is saying that particular driver is screwed, so pick the other one.

If the dog rides your leg with either one of the shirts non decriminatly let him use the inflatable toy female dog. I recommend keeping two inflatables and I would put a Harvick shirt on one and a Stewart shirt on the other, and let the dog choose his ride. This also has personal benefits, if your own inflatable women dolls gets punctured, he still has own inflatable, and you have the other one of his as a back up.

If the dog licks the left side more he is saying Tony, since 20 comes first, if he favors licking the right side he is favoring the 29 (number reading principle.: read from left side to right).

I can assure with my research these methods have an accuracy level of up to 50 %.

Being fluent and able to specifically interept a dog is the best method, but very few have the gift. However if your dog is barking incessantly, you can rest assured that he is trying to reach out with Morris code. Mans best freind going the extra mile.

But if it is just angry snarling he is saying Harvick is the man. If the the dog is moody, happy one day, angrry the next it is saying Stewart is the man.

Kyle starting from the back too I heard. Trying to keep my picks the same. But I have two hours to think on it. Danger MOEJOE Danger

The car itself is still set up right. Even with a motor that has less HP, Kyle will be competitive. Just hope they don't put another hand grenade under the hood because he will blow it up, he only has one speed.

Hamlin and KyBu engine changes with no definitive explanation, except that they are JGRs boys. BRING ON THE BLACK HELICOPTERS

never know, he might come back, he will probably stay with a two tire stop. I think some of them will have to have four before it is all over. I still gotz hope!

Back
Top Bottom